Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... let’s just get this out there. Does Chef Anna With the Pot ( chefannawhitelabel) have the blessings of Mephisto to hack their gear or not?

And if so, why? Chef Anna is one of the reasons AFN didn't fully support the first Autoflower Cup; he kept posting on IG about how it was a "cash grab".

So... let’s just get this out there. Does Chef Anna With the Pot ( chefannawhitelabel) have the blessings of Mephisto to hack their gear or not?
I have no clue. But it is impossible to create some strains without being a tester. Timeline wise, it is only possible to have made seeds from Testers. If this was done WITHOUT blessings...thst is the most Whack shit ever. I am not saying names, because this is a Mephisto thread...not theirs. Hahahaha

And if so, why? Chef Anna is one of the reasons AFN didn't fully support the first Autoflower Cup; he kept posting on IG about how it was a "cash grab".
Just know that I won’t be buying it.. regardless.

Just know that I won’t be buying it.. regardless.
People will def buy due to names. And not care about how it was made or have the knowlege to know the difference. Thats where the shady part comes in. Making money from another companies work without blessings and using their names on top of it is just WHACK. I highly doubt they had blessings from Mephisto. Either way...no thanks..peace out

Cheff Anna is a advertising partner for Mephisto and does have a deal worked out with Mitch to use our strains. He also sold a number of strains we made as a White Label variety. Cheff Ana is a big personality and so its understandable that some people may dislike him, but he did a great job of spreading the word on autoflowers and Mephisto. He advertised us heavily in the past, and a good portion of our popularity comes from his fan base.

I like to remind people sometimes that he is an internet personality and some of his crazy antics are for entertainment. If you don't like his content don't follow him, its just a form of entertainment. His actions don't reflect Mephisto's core values or ethics.

That’s fine if they are ok with it. I’ll hold out for the real deal.
I hope so, because they are using their names and only using Mephisto gear. Regardless, no thanks. They cant be tested seeds and are 1 offs for sheer profit. Peace, slow

This is my stance as well. Just out of curiosity, is anyone here familiar with Brother Mendel out of Missouri? I have a few strains from him, and I noticed after I have placed my order that he has used some of Mephisto's work in his own breeding. He came highly recommended, and I believe his work is in the same vein as WP and RBI, judging by the recommendations, but it would be nice to hear opinions from more experienced growers.

I like to remind people sometimes that he is an internet personality and some of his crazy antics are for entertainment. If you don't like his content don't follow him, its just a form of entertainment. His actions don't reflect Mephisto's core values or ethics.

I get what you're saying to an extent, but bro, I'm an internet personality lol. If I say stupid shit on social media, it reflects on the site. His actions DO reflect on you guys if you're endorsing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back