Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed them this morning but they just resent a invoice email to me that's cool was just wondering what the extra charges where so will my beans take longer to arrive or will they still be shipped form the UK @stan_mephisto

@stan_mephisto Hello Stan! Thanks for the great seeds provided by you guys. I sent a message through your website contact form, does anyone reply to these messages? Not having anymore Alien vs Triangle is killing me and wondering when these will be dropped again.

Last edited:
@stan_mephisto Thanks for another great order and freebies. The Freebies this time were 3 bear og x Strawberry Nuggets! Very interesting cross. I can't wait to run those. It sure was nice to see Walter White back as well.

I think I might have asked this question in the wrong thread, so I'll ask it here instead...
How does mephisto genetics feel about other breeders using they're work in new projects?
Is there any chance of some official word from the mephisto team on this subject??.
Some breeders don't care, some encourage others to use they're work.
While some breeders wish to hold on tight and cast shade on others who do so.....it can get pretty touchy.

The ethical thing to do is ask...so I'm asking?..
Whats Mephs official stance and feelings on this question??

@stan_mephisto Hello Stan! Thanks for the great seeds provided by you guys. I sent a message through your website contact form, does anyone reply to these messages? Not having anymore Alien vs Triangle is killing me and wondering when these will be dropped again.

AVT is getting released into the Reserva category this summer, we are working on production now so should see it in a few months.

@stan_mephisto Thanks for another great order and freebies. The Freebies this time were 3 bear og x Strawberry Nuggets! Very interesting cross. I can't wait to run those. It sure was nice to see Walter White back as well.

That is a great crosss, I grew out a few when it first came out. I had one plant that produced rock hard solid purple nuggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back