Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I should provide a 4/20 update while I am at it.

All Canada orders have shipped and the store is expected to open May 4th, but its possible to be delayed shortly.

All UK/EU/World orders have shipped and the will reopen on Monday 4/27. Its taking a while for restock to make it across the pond, they are expecting items like Sour Crack, SODK, Walter White and more.

Americans are surely flexing their right to grow cannabis, and its a beautiful thing. Its going to take a while to get all US orders out, expected timeline to have all orders out is April 30. The store will reopen May 4 with some restock items and maybe something else fun.

We are exploring a few different ideas like a meph club to try and ease in the frustration of purchasing our newest drops. The US site is getting yet another server upgrade to try and handle the load as well. We know things aren't working as well as they could and we are constantly trying to improve. We made significant improvements to site based on feedback from other web devs and people in the industry (something about page redirects), that seemed to fix some of the issues with the site crashing, but it still needs more work.

Seed inventory has been another hot topic, we opened up 4/20 with 8 strains I believe. I remember last summer the Us store has like 29 strains in stock. The farm shutdown in 2018/2019 really took a toll on stock levels and we are still trying to get caught up. In that time though we expanded our US farm which is now reproducing or making new strains every 10 days. But with the continuing legalization in America and expansion in Canada the demand for autos has grown so high the we are selling out just days after restocking a strain. That's a good problem to have, but comes with another set of problem, like unhappy customers who weren't able to score the latest drop. We could just farm out our seed runs like most of the bigger companies do, but we care to much about the quality of our seeds and genetics. Small batch, hand crafted, elite autos is still the name of the game.

So the problem for Mephisto is how do we continuously grow and expand without sacrificing the quality of our product or our business ethics.
You just keep what you are doing, dont change a successful operation to satisfy a few people. No problems here with waiting for seeds. Haters are gonna hate. Dude back in the day we had Auctions and some seeds were $25-$50 EACH! Quality products speak for themselves. Go at the rate you can comfortably work at. When you try to rush things, that is when Quality suffers. Plus supply and demand. Overflooded markets are not a good thing and pumping out 1 offs to make a quick buck is just wrong IMO. Much love and respect to you and the Crew. Please tell Mitch slow says hi! That dude was a huge influence on this site, any people dont have a clue how much his participation early on helped the Autoflowering community, especially AFN. Peace, slow

Northern Cheese Haze X 3 BOG
image.jpg

Long time supporter of mephisto and always will be. We can be patient as long as you're still producing the quality. Just germinated my very last mephisto seed to give to a friend. I'm teaching him to grow medicine for his daughter. I'll keep spreading the good word of mouth. Looking forward to when I can place my next order!

Hello @stan_mephisto , few words to tell you and to all the Meph team thanks a lot for my order and in general, your attitude towards customers and for your work.

I received my order from the EU store today (ordered the 22) and man, those freebies... I think I had some Sour Stomper X Double Grape (SS x DG), am I correct ?

This is my second Meph seeds order, the first one was on LaMota for some sweet and violently potent Ripley's OG but without freebies.

By the way, nice new website, fresh and more concise.

Thanks a lot guys :!

Hello @stan_mephisto , few words to tell you and to all the Meph team thanks a lot for my order and in general, your attitude towards customers and for your work.

I received my order from the EU store today (ordered the 22) and man, those freebies... I think I had some Sour Stomper X Double Grape (SS x DG), am I correct ?

This is my second Meph seeds order, the first one was on LaMota for some sweet and violently potent Ripley's OG but without freebies.

By the way, nice new website, fresh and more concise.

Thanks a lot guys :!

Thats correct. People have been calling it "Sour Grapes". Im not sure if I have seen anyone harvest yet, started going out a few weeks back.

@stan_mephisto hi Stan I placed a order direct for some beans on Monday just noticed extra charges on my bank stament a none GBP purchase fee and a none GBP transfer fee neve had this before on my other orders from your site any info on what's going on

@stan_mephisto hi Stan I placed a order direct for some beans on Monday just noticed extra charges on my bank stament a none GBP purchase fee and a none GBP transfer fee neve had this before on my other orders from your site any info on what's going on

Our payment processing is in the US now so I'm guessing this has something to do with it. I asked admin for a more thorough response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back