Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're trying to keep that in mind too lol...

I did find myself being unusually affected by chatter.... should have finished my coffee before I responded.... I also have a low tolerance for people saying stuff that has zero relevance or is belittling or questioning my character. I've done nor said anything to have that kind of response.

Last edited:
Buddy you can back off - I get you're trying to be protective - but I am hardly bad mouthing anyone if you're referring to me. I am asking if anyone else had a problem - stating my and another persons problem - go see the thread -or did you read my post? I love their work and from what I can see Stan seems a very straight forward guy. I am sure if he wasn't busy packing orders he would have responded and I expect it might be a few days before he does. I think you'd be better off asking questions rather than trying to besmirch my credibility. No one is perfect and I bet you're going to see a few folks having issues with that run. That is NOT badmouthing him or MG - it is asking whats up.
I was not "bad-mouthing" anyone. Only stating facts. I love MG gear when you can get it. Is that bad-mouthing? The bottom line is that if you pop as many beans as many of us do by any breeder, and I mean ANY, you are going to see all kinds of what would be considered negative. Depends on how you look at it though. Mutants can be a great learning experience, and you can use it to your advantage. Dud beans are just part of the game. Without mentioning other breeders names here, the first few years of other companies existences were filled with duds. Nicknames are given, because of it. Did it matter to them? They're #1 now!! Do I personally grow their gear? A big no, because they don't care, and they never even tried to make things right. My real concern is the honesty that new growers deserve from those of us that have alot more experience. I've been through the wringer in 25+ years of cultivation, and I have no patience, or tolerance for bull****. I'm just trying to figure out what is up with MG, and why we can't get beans anymore in the US without playing "refresh games" all day every single drop. I have an idea, what about a Mephisto fan club? Just like Ethos. That would be fair.
Sorry if I offended anyone with the truth. I was just trying to help a guy put things in perspective. Peace.

We're trying to keep that in mind too lol...
It wouldnt be the Mephisto Customer service thread without an occassional banter. It like people who suffer from Dementia and Full Moons. Gets a little bizzare for a while, then settles down. All I can say is, seeds dont breed themselves and I would rather wait a little extra time for things to be done right vs pumping out garbage just to make a buck. I have plenty Mephisto gear, so its no big deal to me. But if I was low, I would take the time to explore other breeders work. Before you know it yoir favorite seeds will be back in stock. When you have to start over after a shut down things dont always go as smoothly or as fast as we are used to. Once things get going, it is much easier to maintain supplies. But doing a total shut down and re-opening at a different location is a massive step on a commercial scale. Most home growers have no idea the work involved, but MOST importantly Time. You cannot get back time, ever.

I think that we need to learn from this pandemic, learn to be patient, and try to be more understanding about things that people cannot control. The reality the world we once knew is No More. Things will never be the same again. We cant be selfish anymore. If you need to start a seed immediately, start something else for now. Realistically some strsins might never come back and some might take longer to develope or be different. Peacex slow

It wouldnt be the Mephisto Customer service thread without an occassional banter. It like people who suffer from Dementia and Full Moons. Gets a little bizzare for a while, then settles down. All I can say is, seeds dont breed themselves and I would rather wait a little extra time for things to be done right vs pumping out garbage just to make a buck. I have plenty Mephisto gear, so its no big deal to me. But if I was low, I would take the time to explore other breeders work. Before you know it yoir favorite seeds will be back in stock. When you have to start over after a shut down things dont always go as smoothly or as fast as we are used to. Once things get going, it is much easier to maintain supplies. But doing a total shut down and re-opening at a different location is a massive step on a commercial scale. Most home growers have no idea the work involved, but MOST importantly Time. You cannot get back time, ever.

I think that we need to learn from this pandemic, learn to be patient, and try to be more understanding about things that people cannot control. The reality the world we once knew is No More. Things will never be the same again. We cant be selfish anymore. If you need to start a seed immediately, start something else for now. Realistically some strsins might never come back and some might take longer to develope or be different. Peacex slow

I think it says something about the time it takes to produce quality seed and genetics, versus these guys pumping out 20+ new strains every 3 months, etc.

I’ve been waiting years for the Livers Bx. I can wait a few more months. Like many here, I’ve been growing Mephisto gear for several years, seen the ups and downs.
Still, an outstanding outfit, working through some challenges.

I think it says something about the time it takes to produce quality seed and genetics, versus these guys pumping out 20+ new strains every 3 months, etc.
Thats not breeding...thats Chucking! I can CHUCK pollen too. Doesnt make it breeding. And I can make up some lame name to go along with the 1 and done "strain":rofl:

A reminder of why we grow Mephisto. Jammy Dodgers... thrown in a one gallon...to fill up a corner of my tent.
1E3ACF9B-672B-47F3-9388-17BBAF173788.jpeg

I was not "bad-mouthing" anyone. Only stating facts. I love MG gear when you can get it. Is that bad-mouthing? The bottom line is that if you pop as many beans as many of us do by any breeder, and I mean ANY, you are going to see all kinds of what would be considered negative. Depends on how you look at it though. Mutants can be a great learning experience, and you can use it to your advantage. Dud beans are just part of the game. Without mentioning other breeders names here, the first few years of other companies existences were filled with duds. Nicknames are given, because of it. Did it matter to them? They're #1 now!! Do I personally grow their gear? A big no, because they don't care, and they never even tried to make things right. My real concern is the honesty that new growers deserve from those of us that have alot more experience. I've been through the wringer in 25+ years of cultivation, and I have no patience, or tolerance for bull****. I'm just trying to figure out what is up with MG, and why we can't get beans anymore in the US without playing "refresh games" all day every single drop. I have an idea, what about a Mephisto fan club? Just like Ethos. That would be fair.
Sorry if I offended anyone with the truth. I was just trying to help a guy put things in perspective. Peace.

We are exploring a few different ideas like a meph club to try and ease in the frustration of purchasing our newest drops. The US site is getting yet another server upgrade to try and handle the load as well. We know things aren't working as well as they could and we are constantly trying to improve. We made significant improvements to site based on feedback from other web devs and people in the industry (something about page redirects), that seemed to fix some of the issues with the site crashing, but it still needs more work.

Seed inventory has been another hot topic, we opened up 4/20 with 8 strains I believe. I remember last summer the Us store has like 29 strains in stock. The farm shutdown in 2018/2019 really took a toll on stock levels and we are still trying to get caught up. In that time though we expanded our US farm which is now reproducing or making new strains every 10 days. But with the continuing legalization in America and expansion in Canada the demand for autos has grown so high the we are selling out just days after restocking a strain. That's a good problem to have, but comes with another set of problem, like unhappy customers who weren't able to score the latest drop. We could just farm out our seed runs like most of the bigger companies do, but we care to much about the quality of our seeds and genetics. Small batch, hand crafted, elite autos is still the name of the game.

So the problem for Mephisto is how do we continuously grow and expand without sacrificing the quality of our product or our business ethics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back