Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Thank you so much for the update. I can't wait for my latest order but I am now even more excited for the May 4th opening. Do you happen to know if Cosmic Queen will be restocked as well? My absolute favorites (besides Purple Nuggets) are the CDLC line that I have grown; CDLC, CremeTasmo, and Sour Stomper x CDLC (which was literally just the most amazing Sour CDLC melding of flavors ever).

As a result, I would love to experience the other side of the Mephisto Chem coin with some Cosmic Queen. Either way, thank you again for getting me so hyped for the coming drop.

Cosmic Queen was very trouble some to reproduce last time, think it took 3 runs before we got a good seed harvest. I don't think its going to be on the schedule for a little while longer.

Well that sucks to hear about the difficulty with Cosmic Queen but I appreciate Mephisto's insistence on quality and customer satisfaction so I will just continue to keep my eye out. I mean I always look forward to my freebies as much as my order which speaks volumes in itself.

This place seems to be where mephisto genetics information is at! So I gotta ask; whats up with the blues, livers, and more sativa genetics?
I also recall reading awhile back about the resurgence of the grape crinkle, and double grape. Am I too late for any of that goodies? Sorry if i ask too much or expect to much, but as i recalled mephisto genetics exceeds all my expectation anyhow. Checked before 420, made order anyways. Checked after, and made another order just because why not. Info i find seems to be outdated.

This place seems to be where mephisto genetics information is at! So I gotta ask; whats up with the blues, livers, and more sativa genetics?
I also recall reading awhile back about the resurgence of the grape crinkle, and double grape. Am I too late for any of that goodies? Sorry if i ask too much or expect to much, but as i recalled mephisto genetics exceeds all my expectation anyhow. Checked before 420, made order anyways. Checked after, and made another order just because why not. Info i find seems to be outdated.

I dont think we have any blues projects in the works. The livers bx project is ready and has been sent to some testers, probably release that sometime this summer. Grape crinkle is notorious for not making seed, but we just used some Grape Crinkle pollen on a few projects. Double Grape is being rereleased in the Reserva line this May/June.

It's nice to see all of the new sativa strains y'all have been creating, but I hope you don't forget your roots and forget about us indica lovers (24k and Ripley's OG would be nice to see again!)

Gold glue, strawberry nuggs, are going to be ready soon!

Hey first I want to say I'm happy and thankful you got your shop up and going for 420. A bit before that I was on and got a pack of the Sweet n Sour beans - I ordered 5 and got 6 (thanks) but the first two both didn't pop ... the FS seed and SODK seeds did as did the other seeds I was popping. Then I'm on grasscity where there is a thread pretty much devoted to you - where I learned about your genetics - and today I saw another member sayign he had the whole pack not pop or be stunted. I quote "A stunted SnS around day 37 and a GWK looking like she wanna take off around day 27. That whole pack of SnS either hasn’t popped or stunted, weird. " So I wonder if you've had any other people have issues. I just put two more in soil 2 days ago so tomorrow night I'll know whether they are going to pop I think - all your other beans so far have been exactly 2.5-3 days to come up. If these also don;t make it I wonder if you can do anything for us ... his whole pack was a bummer.... :( Anyway not trying to complain just letting you know and wondering if we're alone. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would like to find out about the sour crack f8 are they stable because out of 5 pack i got only one nice pheno thats drying at the moment got about 30 seeds from 1 plant using them at the moment one is 31 days old flowering for few days now looking small but we will see in few weeks wat the outcome will be

Attachments

• IMG_20200423_083744.jpg
    IMG_20200423_083744.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20200423_083640.jpg
    IMG_20200423_083640.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20200423_083628.jpg
    IMG_20200423_083628.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20200423_083459.jpg
    IMG_20200423_083459.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20200423_083335.jpg
    IMG_20200423_083335.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20200424_111030.jpg
    IMG_20200424_111030.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 61
I just put two more in soil 2 days ago so tomorrow night I'll know whether they are going to pop I think

Sowing marijuana seeds directly in soil is not a common practice. There are lots of ways to do it, but the most common method is the 24-48 hour soak in water in a warm dark room, followed by placing the seed into a moist paper towel until the tail sprouts, then placing it in soil.
You can also find the Mephisto germination method inside their Grow Guide, which can be found here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back