Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who didn't have a chance to participate, we have more Canna-Cheese finishing up and should open the store with a few more restock items.
The US store will be back up today? I had my cart filled this morning and went to checkout my cart was empty and my wish list was cleared also. If you aren't reopening the US store I would like to know please.

Thanks buddy, Keep your nose to the grindstone. The people that need and want em will get them, Those that missed out just didn't want or need them enough.... That's not gonna be a popular opinion but hey whats popularity get you but more pointed fingers and headaches... Its a lot easier Breeding in a basement, But someones got to do it. Somethings taste sweeter when worked for. Its a battle but I've kinda grown to love it, You gotta strap in and be willing to fight for a couple hours.

The US store will be back up today? I had my cart filled this morning and went to checkout my cart was empty and my wish list was cleared also. If you aren't reopening the US store I would like to know please.

The US will not reopen until May. 4 out of 8 of the items sold out so we decided its best that we close so we can get a handle on stock.

It was like a week and a half, give or take... You should not ask a stoner for a timeline or maybe it's just me. It was scheduled to be delivered earlier than it arrived, but with this being rus thing its understandable.

Here is a White Crack that got chopped recently. A swamp donkey if I've ever seen one.

nPorVNK.jpg

t7WvWeo.jpg

seyDPyq.jpg

tkOSFKT.jpg

or7g19u.jpg

DtyOupe.jpg

uIlYJvt.jpg

IQ1Bv7j.jpg

Thanks buddy, Keep your nose to the grindstone. The people that need and want em will get them, Those that missed out just didn't want or need them enough.... That's not gonna be a popular opinion but hey whats popularity get you but more pointed fingers and headaches... Its a lot easier Breeding in a basement, But someones got to do it. Somethings taste sweeter when worked for. Its a battle but I've kinda grown to love it, You gotta strap in and be willing to fight for a couple hours.
I have to agree with you......I had a very frustrating time but I wanted the new canna cheese so I kept at it and finally succeeded....not going to complain....with quality product comes the challenge of keeping up supply so I appreciate everything the guys at Mephisto do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back