Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am simply posting an observation. I enjoy growing Mephisto Genetics. Buying their seeds is another story. How many barriers can a vendor place in front of consumers? Typically, stock is low. Today accessing the site is nearly impossible. Now we have the pleasure of fighting the Captcha crap at the start, then no ability to navigate or finalize a purchase. Update your site. We are customers. Enable us to buy your product!

The site does need some security barriers, as legislation is not universal. Better Safe than Sorry.

CannaCheese kind of Day

I'd rather put up with having to keep hitting the refresh to get the sale to go thru. I've bought seeds from beautifully developed websites that draw you in only to find out the genetics suck. Websites are only as good as the programmers and have nothing to do with the breeders. Keep doing what your doing Mephisto.

I just got my Mephisto order and I am excited to try your strains!
:woody::woody::woody:

I have been trying to get some of your beans for awhile and yes they are hard to get mostly because I prefer to utilize my CC instead of sending cash or using other payment options.

I received my order yesterday and I just want to thank you!
:bow:

I ordered 3 Sour Crack received 2 free in the pack!

I ordered 3 Hubbabubbasmelloscope received 2 free in pack!

I was gifted with a pack of 5 freebies - DBC x3 Bear OG.

I know I have quality seeds now so the rest is up to me. I have 1 Sour Crack germing now!

Thanks Mephisto, you rock!
:baby:

US STORE UPDATE

Attachments

• 420.JPG
    420.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 108
I just got my Mephisto order and I am excited to try your strains!
:woody::woody::woody:

I have been trying to get some of your beans for awhile and yes they are hard to get mostly because I prefer to utilize my CC instead of sending cash or using other payment options.

I received my order yesterday and I just want to thank you!
:bow:

I ordered 3 Sour Crack received 2 free in the pack!

I ordered 3 Hubbabubbasmelloscope received 2 free in pack!

I was gifted with a pack of 5 freebies - DBC x3 Bear OG.

I know I have quality seeds now so the rest is up to me. I have 1 Sour Crack germing now!

Thanks Mephisto, you rock!
:baby:
When did you place your order?

I'm disappointed. Same as usual.

For those who didn't have a chance to participate, we have more Canna-Cheese finishing up and should open the store with a few more restock items.
Just waiting for the Livers Bx. Maybe pick up the CannaCheese at the same time. Lots of goodness coming I’m sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back