Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to hear a smoke report when you get a chance to test:smoker1: Nice job!
can do, I have a journal over here in this subthread if you want to see just how serious they are about it needing to have to be around 25c at night. She's a beauty as long as she is kept warm at night. She dosen.t like it at all cool at night. I can take a bud and quickly dry it in the vape and try that. I also have a herbsnow dryer so I'll be able to have a decent smoke report in 3 days or so. The description is spot on for her, and her yield may not be the highest of the meph strains, but from what we got off her before, she does work well for my hubby's epilepsy. I ordered a 7 pak of canna-cheese so I can throw the one I have left that @stan_mephisto in DWC today.
Here's the thread. it's not updated much during the grow, but there will be a lot coming now that the strain is out, I have a bunch of notes to read through then transcribe over the next few days and then give a nice long review of it for everyone

1gal (orange bottoms in case it’s universal to a certain size...)
thats cool do your find they dry out fast or do you water daily i have some big 4gal ones i was thinking about going to 2gal

Ya wait till it all sold out and nobody on the site anymore.

Managed to place an order this morning. Just gotta keep refreshing. Are the freebies the same in the us store as the Canada store?

Last edited:
@stan_mephisto can't do checkout. I have 3 Walter Whites and 3 Canna-Chesse in my cart, under my account. If you have time and they are still available can you pm me? I tried a couple times, but it wouldn't go thru. Thanks and Happy 4/20...20.....20:dizzy:

@stan_mephisto can't do checkout. I have 3 Walter Whites and 3 Canna-Chesse in my cart, under my account. If you have time and they are still available can you pm me? I tried a couple times, but it wouldn't go thru. Thanks and Happy 4/20...20.....20:dizzy:
Just keep at it. If it's in you're cart and you're at check out, you should be able to get through. I set my alarm for 2am utc so I could make sure I got a 7pack and left the site available for everyone else. I ordered what else I needed a week back and just figured I'd pay a second time for shipping to keep my activity on their site low.
Good luck, I hope you get it!

thats cool do your find they dry out fast or do you water daily i have some big 4gal ones i was thinking about going to 2gal
Right now at this stage I’ve been getting away with 1xday... I figure that’s going to go to 2x in the next week or two... I have a Double Grape grow in the Mephisto section using these airpots as well except in an Autopot setup. So far so good other than them seeming to take a long time to start flowering...

Just keep at it. If it's in you're cart and you're at check out, you should be able to get through. I set my alarm for 2am utc so I could make sure I got a 7pack and left the site available for everyone else. I ordered what else I needed a week back and just figured I'd pay a second time for shipping to keep my activity on their site low.
Good luck, I hope you get it!

Got em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back