Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign up for the newsletter for the latest info on Mephisto drops and releases. https://www.mephistogenetics.com/info/mailing-list

The Reserva line will not be released this Monday, but there will be some new/restocked items in the store this week.
I am signed up so maybe missed it BUT HAD LOTS OF PEOPLE ASK ME ON IG AFTER SEEING MY TESTERS! Same question “ANY CLUE WHEN LIVERS BX1 WILL BE RELEASED??” U got a response to that so I can share the knowledge!
:thanks: sir I appreciate it!
Also quick peek at toofless alien day 28 and gold glue day 27! Coming along nicely!
image.jpg
Sorry tent window had a glare on it! Didn’t wanna let rh out with humidifier going! :smoking:

Thanks for the update! Have some sour cracks going right now and I could use a re-up!

Day 16
View attachment 1179514View attachment 1179515
@stan_mephisto Out of curiosity have you guys noticed or gotten feedback about recent (past year’s seeds) being a bit more prone to light sensitivity? Just curious because my current grow has a few plants that got light stress seemingly too easy???
looking good dude what size are those airpots ?

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.4.29 (Unix) mod_hive/6.27 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 Server at www.mephistogenetics.com Port 80

Just more of the same! Madness.

Just more of the same! Madness.

It's pretty much expected on this date. People are hammering the website even though there isn't a 420 sale. The webserver can only handle a certain number of simultaneous connections, then it begins denying new ones. Your best bet is to wait until later in the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back