Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walter white was drying last time I heard, so you should see it in the next few weeks. Gold glue is ready for re release in the new Reserva line along with White Crack, Toofless Alien, MBAP, and Double Grape, look for that in May.
Walter white can't get in stock fast enough ✌️ How soon you think that will happen sorry if already answered.

Walter white was drying last time I heard, so you should see it in the next few weeks. Gold glue is ready for re release in the new Reserva line along with White Crack, Toofless Alien, MBAP, and Double Grape, look for that in May.
Sorry I'm really Baked I re read this post lol but looking forward to landing some Walter!!

The Canadian store now has Sour Crack and Sour Stomper in stock!

Freebies are Sour Stomper x Double Grape and Creme De La Chem x Forum Stomper
Thanks for the update! Have some sour cracks going right now and I could use a re-up!

Day 16
10F89F5B-0B77-4144-B5A7-75343D90CB62.jpeg
28E9E81F-2F20-49BD-91BA-F67A4478A4C7.jpeg

@stan_mephisto Out of curiosity have you guys noticed or gotten feedback about recent (past year’s seeds) being a bit more prone to light sensitivity? Just curious because my current grow has a few plants that got light stress seemingly too easy???

Is the Reserva line launching on Monday or some other stuff? Or do we need to wait and see? :420:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back