Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on this site for years and for some silly reason the Mephisto customer service thread always had the worst vibe. Not sure the reason, but people always start bitching at each other sooner or later in this thread. Mitch used to be a HUGE presence on this site. Great guy! I feel like WE as customers help drive him away from here because of the nonsense comments and complaining. Its weird, because the company has done so much for this community, but people dont get it. Lets all take a step back and realize that life sometimes changes our plans. Things might not always go right and we might not always get our way. A few seeds are not important in the grand scheme of things. So lets all smoke a fat one, chill out, and start a different seed if you have to. Life goes on and more seeds will be made, we need to have patience and understand how things work in the real world. Stay healthy, and stop bitching in this thread....its old and highly annoying. Peace, slow

NCHx3BOG :bow::pass:
_20200402_074106.JPG
_20200402_074040.JPG
_20200402_074018.JPG

I'm starting to wonder if my 5 gallon buckets are blessed. Everything I've dropped in them has ended with the same structure and phenomenal product. I can take the same soil in 3 gal pots and fight them the whole way. But these 2 buckets were what I started with about 5-6 years ago.

1 of the 2 tester strains Toofless Alien got transplanted today on day 15! Coulda used lil thicker roots but kept soil lil too moist so consider it a lesson learned for next time! This 1 I had to transplant today cuz it had grown into the roof (10.75” tall) but it was all up on the roof so 1 side is cocked sideways where other arm was reaching for the sun like usual!
6308C0E6-D5E3-43B1-BABB-474901F5AF0E.jpeg
77EF48F2-AAAF-4573-A5B0-7AC4E9827602.jpeg
Should be 2-3 days and gold glue will be swapped over to her earthbox junior! The worms def been doing their thang cuz we’re several down in transplant hole and finding baby worms every time I pull top mulch back!:woohoo1:
57EAEBC5-4BF7-4B57-AE5B-FB42037C438F.jpeg

The Mephisto USA and Uk shops have now opened!!! The Canada store is soon to follow, but the world wide store is still closed due to international shipping delays and restrictions.

Please allow extra time for your order to process and ship during these uncertain times.

US STOCK

#31 Sweet N Sour - Limited

Chemdogging - Limited

Samsquanch OG - Limited

SODK - BACK IN STOCK

Sour Crack - BACK IN STOCK

Hubbabubbasmelloscope

Sour Stomper

Northern Cheese Haze

Creme De La Chem

4 Assed Monkey

Forum Stomper