Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked Mephisto nothing available, wow must be selling as fast as beans available ‍♂
Yep we closed up shop, it looks like the US store may open the first week in April. UK is now currently under lock down so the World store will open when things settle down over there.

Or they could've said due to the world wide virus that is killing people they were going to do the right thing and close down to protect their health and the others around them.
@MattyMatt726
Are you saying Mephisto should shut down permanently because the flu exists and has been and always will be demonstrably more deadly than covid-19 ever will? Nothing personal, but all this virtue signaling based on ignorance and hysteria is just depressing.. Turn off the tv, the facts are the facts. Feel free to study them. How many people died from the flu in the last decade? How many have died from SARS, Ebola, Swine and bird flu combined in the same time frame? :toke:

@MattyMatt726
Are you saying Mephisto should shut down permanently because the flu exists and has been and always will be demonstrably more deadly than covid-19 ever will? Nothing personal, but all this virtue signaling based on ignorance and hysteria is just depressing.. Turn off the tv, the facts are the facts. Feel free to study them. How many people died from the flu in the last decade? How many have died from SARS, Ebola, Swine and bird flu combined in the same time frame? :toke:
No. Guy. You are misunderstanding. They SAID they were closing. I just told you that's what THEY daid before you posted about them selling out and empty store.

Yep we closed up shop, it looks like the US store may open the first week in April. UK is now currently under lock down so the World store will open when things settle down over there.

Cheers @stan_mephisto ...I'll leave this as the Last Official Word and Close this thread for 24 hours until everyone calms down...we are Supposed to be Pulling Together Buds.. :pass: ..

MEPHISTO CUSTOMER SERVICE THREAD REOPENED.

If it is Not a Mephisto Customer Service issue... :pass: ..it doesn't belong in here.

Thank you to everyone who does Respect this...:bravo:

Well then, where DOES the following comment belong?
:
tried to send pm to mossy but wasnt able to

looks like my last comment has been censored/deleted?
Well, if youre gonna delete off topic comments, you should delete all of them instead of just the ones you pick n choose to for whatever subjective reason.. i didnt start the virus hysteria in here..i just want more double grape.. I wasnt even rude or offensive...

feel free to delete this and contact me directly.. i disagree with selectively deleting some off topic posts while others remain..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back