Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then, where DOES the following comment belong?
:
tried to send pm to mossy but wasnt able to

looks like my last comment has been censored/deleted?
Well, if youre gonna delete off topic comments, you should delete all of them instead of just the ones you pick n choose to for whatever subjective reason.. i didnt start the virus hysteria in here..i just want more double grape.. I wasnt even rude or offensive...

feel free to delete this and contact me directly.. i disagree with selectively deleting some off topic posts while others remain..

@Tom Sowell I Didn't delete your post.

After any kick off we have a clean up of offending posts..if you think your post was not offensive..maybe you were carrying a quote from a post that was.. :pass: ..

Well then, where DOES the following comment belong?
:smoker1: You're missing the point the Boss just made Tom, it does not really belong here...
I left a couple back-and forth comments for a reason, but beyond that it started to go shitty AGAIN, so those peoples posts were deleted,... If you perceive some sort of biased slant against you, you're mistaken....
You are a frequent dweller in this thread, surely you've seen the warning posts about off topic stuff and especially things that tend to escalate quickly, rudely put or not....

:smoker1: You're missing the point the Boss just made Tom, it does not really belong here...
I left a couple back-and forth comments for a reason, but beyond that it started to go shitty AGAIN, so those peoples posts were deleted,... If you perceive some sort of biased slant against you, you're mistaken....
You are a frequent dweller in this thread, surely you've seen the warning posts about off topic stuff and especially things that tend to escalate quickly, rudely put or not....

fair enough,
i dont know what was posted after my last comment because i wasnt monitoring the thread, so if several responses were also removed, that's somewhat reasonable..
my apologies..
So, yeah...about that double grape.... :baked:

Tom, I am with you on the Double Grape!

Can’t wait for things to ge better for all of us… Best Wishes and Health to everyone here at AFN and our friends at Mephisto. We may bitch a bit but it’s because we are passionate about the work that the brand has done over the past 5 years. For me, I am finally getting close to being able to grow a small amount of plants to continue my learning process. I really hope to start with some Mephisto Genetics that I’ve been Jonesing over forever!! So best of luck @stan_mephisto We are wishing you and the team all the best!

Couple shots from today. Double grape day 89
20200328_073247.jpg
20200328_073301.jpg
white crack day 71
20200328_074134.jpg
20200328_074157.jpg
sour stomper nugs (regrowing her now I made a few mistakes)
20200328_122528.jpg
and my freebie 3bog XAuto blues
20200328_122603.jpg

I must be 1 of the lucky few that has a lil stockpile not necessarily for this type of situation but coming in handy now! :thumbsup:
image.jpg
Tlinking once gold glue and toofless alien are moved into their earthbox jr’s I may pop another double grape or 1st mango smile! Not sure at the moment! :smoking:

holy cow (and I'm not talking about a cow that goes to church...!:worship::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed: lot of seeds. Getting my extra tall 3 gal grow cloth pots in a few days...something new i'm trying. A friend uses them 12 1/2" x 8 1/2", says he gets best yields over std 3 gal pots, something about the tap root going deep produces bigger plt/yields

holy cow (and I'm not talking about a cow that goes to church...!:worship::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed: lot of seeds. Getting my extra tall 3 gal grow cloth pots in a few days...something new i'm trying. A friend uses them 12 1/2" x 8 1/2", says he gets best yields over std 3 gal pots, something about the tap root going deep produces bigger plt/yields
Hey buddy I just started using these and they make crazy roots without crazy long taproot! Traps the taproot in bottom channels and then they immediately start branching out.....
Toofless alien gave me jumbo stretch but hopefully can keep it upright til transplant
90FC1F26-FE98-4F65-A3E0-0C4C305AC799.jpeg

And gold glue just moving along with no preblemos
42934616-2CC4-479A-BF4E-B7AF5CBA0E03.jpeg
Hoping to be able to transplant into their earthboxes in next 2-4 days or so! :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back