Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
creme-tasmo at day 71. :smoking:
IMG_3545.jpg

The Mephisto USA and Uk shops have now opened!!! The Canada store is soon to follow, but the world wide store is still closed due to international shipping delays and restrictions.

Please allow extra time for your order to process and ship during these uncertain times.

US STOCK

#31 Sweet N Sour - Limited

Chemdogging - Limited

Samsquanch OG - Limited

SODK - BACK IN STOCK

Sour Crack - BACK IN STOCK

Hubbabubbasmelloscope

Sour Stomper

Northern Cheese Haze

Creme De La Chem

4 Assed Monkey

Forum Stomper

Freebies -

Sour Stomper x Double Grape

DBC x 3BOG

CDLC x Forum Stomper
Will yall be doing a 420 sale with a variety pack? Ive been saving since forever...

Are you taking cash option for orders?
Thanks
Will yall be doing a 420 sale with a variety pack? Ive been saving since forever...

With only 10 or so strains in stock in each store I don't think we have the inventory to offer any discounts on 4/20. So a sale is unlikely, we may dop a new product though.

How the Hell does a person get some of your seeds???

Every website is always sold out and the places that have your beans are ALWAYS sold out!!

I want to try some of your seeds, but trying to find them sucks!

Um, their
How the Hell does a person get some of your seeds???

Every website is always sold out and the places that have your beans are ALWAYS sold out!!

I want to try some of your seeds, but trying to find them sucks!
Their US store is open, I'm probably going to buy some HBSS today.

Wow I just ordered 2 three packs. Sour Crack & Hubbabubbasmelloscope!

These will have to be grow journal grows.... I cannot wait to grow some out!

With only 10 or so strains in stock in each store I don't think we have the inventory to offer any discounts on 4/20. So a sale is unlikely, we may dop a new product though.
@stan_mephisto Do you have an idea of what strains are being restocked on the Canadian store? I see a few but very limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back