Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying all day to place an order. I did have a 7 pk of WW and a 3 pk of CDLC, but I never could get the "place order" link to work. Later there were only 3 pks left of WW, so I tried to order 2 of those and I still got stuck at the place order link. I just upgraded my internet to fiber and thought I would have a better chance, but now I'm getting this message.

Error 1020 Ray ID: 5870fd7ab83cf1b2 • 2020-04-20 18:39:48 UTC
Access denied
What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 5870fd7ab83cf1b2 • Your IP: 66.38.100.177 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

:nono::doh::yoinks::shrug:

I've been trying all day to place an order. I did have a 7 pk of WW and a 3 pk of CDLC, but I never could get the "place order" link to work. Later there were only 3 pks left of WW, so I tried to order 2 of those and I still got stuck at the place order link. I just upgraded my internet to fiber and thought I would have a better chance, but now I'm getting this message.

Error 1020 Ray ID: 5870fd7ab83cf1b2 • 2020-04-20 18:39:48 UTC
Access denied
What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 5870fd7ab83cf1b2 • Your IP: • Performance & security by Cloudflare

:nono::doh::yoinks::shrug:
It looks like their ddos protection kicked in and is blocking people from accessing their site and crashing it while the demand lowers and they can handle the load again it keeps their servers from overloading and crashing

I'm kind of bummed as I've never grew/smoked any Walter White, but I guess I should be thankful for all their seeds that I do have! Maybe I'll get another chance if they restock again! :shrug:

Tried to get seeds over the weekend and I kept getting an error.

Just relaying my experience from this past weekend. Had over a grand in orders... I am not going to complain or say anything else, I want Mephisto to succeed and do well. Next time I want to place an order I will contact @stan_mephisto and work directly with him to make it work.

Best wishes, Happy 4/20 and good health to everyone at Mephisto and AFN.

Obviously the site isnt working folks, we are in constant contact with support atm trying to get things figured out. All I can say is we are doing our best to get things fixed. Over half the inventory is still available in the US so there is still opportunities to get CannaCheese and others. Closing the store and reopening at a later time is an option we are exploring.

:vibe: Woo Hoo!!! :vibe: I tried a different address and it worked! :woody:

2X 3 packs of Walter White and a 3 pack of Sour Crack, (another strain I've never tried), and I know White Crack is killer smoke! Thanks Stan and team Mephisto! :thanks:

Obviously the site isnt working folks, we are in constant contact with support atm trying to get things figured out. All I can say is we are doing our best to get things fixed. Over half the inventory is still available in the US so there is still opportunities to get CannaCheese and others. Closing the store and reopening at a later time is an option we are exploring.
....website support nightmares = :deadhorse: :naughtystep: :hothot: :kitty: :backside: :wall: :deadhorse: .... AFN took SUCH a beating over this recently, as you know!

420 celebrations on hold, but still going to enjoy some soon here. Loving all the yummy selections in the bar... Thinking about some Strawberry nuggets perhaps?
Wishing all y'alls a very safe and irie holiday today...
I was able to get into the site and pick up a 3 pack of the CannaCheese, so we'll add that one to the collection as the first and hopefully more to come CBD strains being developed by your team Mephisto!
Looking forward to growing them out someday...
Stay Irie!

I am simply posting an observation. I enjoy growing Mephisto Genetics. Buying their seeds is another story. How many barriers can a vendor place in front of consumers? Typically, stock is low. Today accessing the site is nearly impossible. Now we have the pleasure of fighting the Captcha crap at the start, then no ability to navigate or finalize a purchase. Update your site. We are customers. Enable us to buy your product!

Well, my order just went through and I got my confirmation email. Hopefully things are going to settle down for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back