Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the hell of it I decided to check the Canadian site last night around 10:30 I think... everything seemed to be working fine and noticed the new canna-cheese 1:1 was available so I picked up a 7 pk. Stock was limited to maybe 8 strains or so? Curious to see what comes with this order...

@stan_mephisto is there ever a plan to restock mango smile and pink panama for US store? I am really kicking my own ass for not just sending cash for them last year with all the store troubles but I have never seen them available since the store started taking cards again. Thanks again for all you do!

@stan_mephisto is there ever a plan to restock mango smile and pink panama for US store? I am really kicking my own ass for not just sending cash for them last year with all the store troubles but I have never seen them available since the store started taking cards again. Thanks again for all you do!

Posted recently that Mango Smile is close. I can't recall on PP but maybe search the forum to be sure.

Mango smile is complete now, just got an update. You will see it again in the US when we open on May 4th (insert Darth Vader noises here). Will be a few weeks until the other stores get their hands on it. We are starting some Pink Panama, Super Orange Haze, and Hubba Haze very soon, so those will return hopefully this summer.

Last edited:
For the hell of it I decided to check the Canadian site last night around 10:30 I think... everything seemed to be working fine and noticed the new canna-cheese 1:1 was available so I picked up a 7 pk. Stock was limited to maybe 8 strains or so? Curious to see what comes with this order...
Home from work... Mailbox had my order! Thank you for the prompt service and freebies! (CDLC x Forum Stomper)

Mango smile is complete now, just got an update. You will see it again in the US when we open on May 4th (insert Darth Vader noises here). Will be a few weeks until the other stores get their hands on it. We are starting some Pink Panama, Super Orange Haze, and Hubba Haze very soon, so those will return hopefully this summer.

Wow! Thank you so much for the update. I can't wait for my latest order but I am now even more excited for the May 4th opening. Do you happen to know if Cosmic Queen will be restocked as well? My absolute favorites (besides Purple Nuggets) are the CDLC line that I have grown; CDLC, CremeTasmo, and Sour Stomper x CDLC (which was literally just the most amazing Sour CDLC melding of flavors ever).

As a result, I would love to experience the other side of the Mephisto Chem coin with some Cosmic Queen. Either way, thank you again for getting me so hyped for the coming drop.

Stan, When will the US shops 4/20 orders begin to ship?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back