Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy the extra extras my friend!
we will see....
he said MAYBE extra freebies. and I'm really only truly concerned about getting the Canna-cheese more than any other strains i ordered and freebies.
I'll take what I can get and appreciate any freebies they give, but really just want my C-C 1:1 more than anything.

we will see....
he said MAYBE extra freebies. and I'm really only truly concerned about getting the Canna-cheese more than any other strains i ordered and freebies.
I'll take what I can get and appreciate any freebies they give, but really just want my C-C 1:1 more than anything.
I hear you. I picked up a 7pk of it on 4/20. It was the fastest order ever! Lol. Placed the order around 10:30pm Monday and seeds were waiting for me Wednesday afternoon! A day and a half!

I want to provide another update for US customers who ordered on 420/21.

The original plan was to have all orders out today, unfortunately the last 100 or so orders isn't going to make the cut. The bottle neck right now is sourcing packaging materials (small flat rate box), it seems that we used nearly every box in the state. We are looking at using padded mailers and other option but that doesn't work for all orders, particularly the larger orders with multiple packs. The remaining orders should ship by Saturday. I apologize for the delay, we will consider tossing in extra freebies for those orders who didn't make the expected deadline.

Thanks for your patience
Stan
Just got word my order is packed. So stoked for my first Meph run. The wait is worth it regardless and the thought of a freebie on my first grab has me tickled pink. Big shout to everyone at Mephisto stay safe and keep up the good work✌

I hear you. I picked up a 7pk of it on 4/20. It was the fastest order ever! Lol. Placed the order around 10:30pm Monday and seeds were waiting for me Wednesday afternoon! A day and a half!
you are lucky.
i tried to get a 3-pack but site was too busy and couldn't get order in. by the time i could get the order thru all they had left were single packs only and a limit of only 2 on those :(

Got my order just a few days after ordered.
You guys rock. I got my "packaged" email at 230am on sunday.. To see you workin into the weekend is impressive..
Packed full of freebies. Thank you
man i wasnt expecting that many freebies but it was a great especially right now with all thats goin on to see you guys still out there supporting us growers
Got the last 7 pack of sour stompers couple weeks ago dropped 3 and 1 nch and all sprouted now on day 2.

I got my 'packed' notification last night. Ironically I was smoking one of my personal Mephisto crosses (Bluetoof x Stone Dragon) when my phone pinged.
#mephhead4lyfe
What’s the high like with Blue Toof x SD? I’m guessing very narcotic. Good pain relief I’ll bet.

What’s the high like with Blue Toof x SD? I’m guessing very narcotic. Good pain relief I’ll bet.

Lol, I have no idea - I only smoke it at bed time and it usually knocks me unconscious with 20 minutes. It has become my non-prescription sleeping med of choice. 8-9 hours of happy dreams.

Lol, I have no idea - I only smoke it at bed time and it usually knocks me unconscious with 20 minutes. It has become my non-prescription sleeping med of choice. 8-9 hours of happy dreams.
That is proper meds! Exactly the effects I look for. Maybe Mephisto will release Blue Toof 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back