Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I hope ye are all good during this crisis @stan_mephisto when will there be sour crack back in stock in the eu/uk store is the Skywalker similar to sour crack smoke wise still some left sour crack

Attachments

• IMG_20200503_093557.jpg
    IMG_20200503_093557.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20200503_093435.jpg
    IMG_20200503_093435.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20200503_093419.jpg
    IMG_20200503_093419.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 61
Thank you @stan_mephisto! Got my 4/20 order Friday with another great freebie - Stilton Special x 3BOG bx. Look forward to see what you got at the US store tomorrow. I now have 9 Meph strains under refrigeration, time to get back to growing Meph.

Hi everyone I hope ye are all good during this crisis @stan_mephisto when will there be sour crack back in stock in the eu/uk store is the Skywalker similar to sour crack smoke wise still some left sour crack

Sour crack was sent to the Uk a long time ago, international mail has certainly slowed things down. I don't think the two are very similar at all, havent had skywalker in years though.

Just to note, the Us stores is getting new inventory a few weeks before the other stores. So it will take some time before the other stores see the latest restock suchs as SODK, Walter White, Mango Smile, Strawberry Nuggets, and Skywalker. There will be an event in the US on Monday, and it is exclusive to the US. Only because the stock hasn't arrive in other regions, we will try to do something similar for the other stores when possible.

Sour crack was sent to the Uk a long time ago, international mail has certainly slowed things down. I don't think the two are very similar at all, havent had skywalker in years though.

Just to note, the Us stores is getting new inventory a few weeks before the other stores. So it will take some time before the other stores see the latest restock suchs as SODK, Walter White, Mango Smile, Strawberry Nuggets, and Skywalker. There will be an event in the US on Monday, and it is exclusive to the US. Only because the stock hasn't arrive in other regions, we will try to do something similar for the other stores when possible.
Ooh well will have to wait till stock is back no problem thanks.

What time Monday will the website be back up and running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back