Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @stan_mephisto i haven’t seen on here and didn’t wanna scroll last 23 pages but any word when that Livers Bx will be dropping? Had plenty of peeps ask and couple still bugging me on Instagram since got the 2 testers going so they think I got some inside track to the owners or something! :crying: But ya can u let me know estimated drop date on them so I can share that knowledge (and save some money to get some myself) so that they’ll stop bugging me?!?
Thank u sir and I appreciate it! :smoking:

Hey @stan_mephisto i haven’t seen on here and didn’t wanna scroll last 23 pages but any word when that Livers Bx will be dropping?
Also, to piggyback on this, could you say a bit more about the Livers BX1 strain? I've been reading about The Livers, Sour Livers, Auto Blues, Auto Livers, etc., but haven't seen an explanation of what's so special about the photo cuts they're based on for people who haven't encountered the British cuts of that era. It sounds like they're very special phenos of Skunk n.1, but beyond that it's not clear. I'm about to harvest a Sour Livers, so maybe I'll suddenly get it, but context would be nice. (Also, apparently it rhymes with "divers" not "quivers"?)

Hey @stan_mephisto i haven’t seen on here and didn’t wanna scroll last 23 pages but any word when that Livers Bx will be dropping? Had plenty of peeps ask and couple still bugging me on Instagram since got the 2 testers going so they think I got some inside track to the owners or something! :crying: But ya can u let me know estimated drop date on them so I can share that knowledge (and save some money to get some myself) so that they’ll stop bugging me?!?
Thank u sir and I appreciate it! :smoking:
Also, to piggyback on this, could you say a bit more about the Livers BX1 strain? I've been reading about The Livers, Sour Livers, Auto Blues, Auto Livers, etc., but haven't seen an explanation of what's so special about the photo cuts they're based on for people who haven't encountered the British cuts of that era. It sounds like they're very special phenos of Skunk n.1, but beyond that it's not clear. I'm about to harvest a Sour Livers, so maybe I'll suddenly get it, but context would be nice. (Also, apparently it rhymes with "divers" not "quivers"?)

I don't have a timeline for the Livers bx1 release. Its the only artisnal this year so we will likely work it into another promo. I will bug mitch for some more info on the livers strain. Its local to them so I haven't had a chance to experience it at all.

The Promo has now ended, we will be closing shop for the next 7-14 days to complete all orders and make another substantial upgrade to the server. Thank you for the overwhelming support again, we had to continuously add Skywalker to the site to keep the promo going, but at this point we need to close to work through the backlog.

We will return with more Skywalker, Mango Smile, Strawberry Nuggets, Sour Stomper, and will reopen with a restock on Toof Decay.

Went back for another order when I realized I hadn't order Skywalker in my original order. Had it in my cart last night but feel asleep before paying. Whole reason for may the 4th drop. If there's a chance for Skywalker, ewok or purps in the near future it through a distro, please let me know. Thanks Stan.
Looks like my Sour Livers might finish this week so Im not that bummed.

Quick question, one of the many AWESOME freebies I received was DBC x 3 BOG. I'm not sure if that is a typo for Double Grape or if its something else. You guys rock, every time a hint of doubt creeps into my mind I get an order from you guys like this one. Wow.

Quick question, one of the many AWESOME freebies I received was DBC x 3 BOG. I'm not sure if that is a typo for Double Grape or if its something else. You guys rock, every time a hint of doubt creeps into my mind I get an order from you guys like this one. Wow.
dbc = deep blue c? an older strain
yup thats correct

Deep Blue C is in the Archive/Extinct strains info page, it's (24 Carat x Chem City Blues (Auto Blues x Chemdogging)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back