Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that must be the UK/International labels. Thats a tough one, could be Forum Stomper or Fugue State. Fugue State can have more fruity flavors, some people say it taste like watermelon. Haven't grown fugue myself though.

since it is a freebie it could be the Fugue State Indica leaning pheno too, which is what I would think it was . Maybe Forgotten Strawberries? but they generally use the number for those.

Ya I figured it was Fugue State, I’ve grown Forum Stomper before and it didn’t seem to be the same.

170g dry from the 2gal pot, I’ve got a lot of tasty smoke In my future! :smoking:
E9EEA37F-77FE-43C8-AAF8-F382BDD7C707.jpeg

Just got my 4/21 order and got the Deep Blue C x 3BOG but also 2x Chemdogging x CDLC. As a chem fanatic, I think I know what just pushed itself to the top of the grow list. Thank you Stan and Mephisto Crew!! Looking forward to my May 4th order.

@xyberg I thought I was lucky with a doublegrape x sourstomper freebie...
As another chem fan, im feeling a bit envious. Not by much, because come on; grape on grape on grape. I really couldnt be more pleased with either.

@xyberg I thought I was lucky with a doublegrape x sourstomper freebie...
As another chem fan, im feeling a bit envious. Not by much, because come on; grape on grape on grape. I really couldnt be more pleased with either.

It is funny because that was what I was REALLY hoping for was the DG x SS. When I opened the freebies and saw the DBC x 3BOG first I was a little sad it wasn't that but then when I saw the 2nd one, I was excited as hell. My only Meph Gear right now that has Double Grape in it, is Port and Stilton, and I LOVEEEEEED her. She had the nicest, funky smell on the nose but tasted like grape candy on the exhale. Still have like 6 seeds left of her I think.

Also, my SS x CDLC is another one of my favorites because it is literally just Sour Chem. Usually not a big fan of Sour strains but pair it with Chem and it becomes magical as well.

Edit: Honestly, I am pumped for the DBC x 3BOG since I have NOTHING else with DBC in it.

Last edited:
When will the US store open again? Seems Ive missed the last sale.

There isn't a set date for the store opening as we are making some major improvements to the server and website. We want to make sure everything is running smoothly for the foreseeable future, so taking the time to make things right. If I had to estimate it would be the end of next week.

Any idea how long before all the orders from the US 5/04 sale will be packed and shipped? Still waiting anxiously =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back