Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a package confiscated intrastate? My order has been "In Transit" since May 3 after a couple previous moves. I know that it's a bit premature but something seems up with that package since they would generally be here by now and I worry about my address getting flagged heh.

Be patient, all the carriers are getting majorly slammed with packages. Stuff is usually taking a few days longer than usual.

I just had a package from a nearby state take two weeks, and for ten days the status was just "In Transit", no further info. (Then it appeared, and promply went out of state again in the wrong direction.) Every package lately (every package, not just seeds) has had a week or more of extra delays.

Got my order in bright n early on the fourth , i was up every hour on the hour. I grabbed a pack of skywalker and sour crack. Was hoping to see illuminautos. Ima buy all that’s released, that is if they are.. Was really looking for ROG as well. My god the last one I grew in a one gallon pot yielded about a qp. Some of the best smelling funkalicious smoke ever bubblegum bubblegum all the way. What a killer pheno. And did I mention frost on top of frost!!!:thanks:

Last edited:
I just had a package from a nearby state take two weeks, and for ten days the status was just "In Transit", no further info. (Then it appeared, and promply went out of state again in the wrong direction.) Every package lately (every package, not just seeds) has had a week or more of extra delays.

Thank you for that, I am really most worried about getting myself flagged in any way and things have always moved quickly so I was getting a little anxious with each passing day. I remember ordering from the EU to US back in the day and just watching with dread when it would get to U.S. Customs in tracking.

It appears everything is shipping much slower. I ordered yellow sticky cards and Raw papers a week ago from Amazon and they still hadn't shipped last night. So I found the same items on ebay and cancelled the other order. Now we'll see how long these orders takes to ship. I ordered from Mephisto on 420 for Walter White and Sour Crack and got my order last Friday. On Monday I ordered Mango Smile, Strawberry Nuggetts and Skywalker, but today I was looking for a friend and noticed the site message about re-stocking. I believe a very large group of growers have become certified Meth-Heads and that's why they sell out so quick. :pass:

Meph Garden
9E3B4BDE-835C-449B-8BD6-8157AEB3665A.jpeg
:stir: :fire::woohoo:

Hey @stan_mephisto, my last order I had some freebies labeled FS, what would those be my man?
I just harvested one, and it’s got a very nice sweet/berry smell to it! I just don’t know what it is lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back