Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creme Stomper freebie CDLC x Sour Stomper
this one was right up there with my favourite pheno of 24c X Cosmic Queen freebie for quality
smelled like a fruit basket doused in gassy chem very pungent thick tasty smoke killer rosin production :thumbsup:
cdlcss_69_1.jpgcdlcss_69_2.jpgcdlcss_69_3.jpgcdlcss_69_4.jpgcdlcss_69_5.jpgcdlcss_69_6.jpgcdlcss_69_7.jpgcdlcss_69_8.jpgcdlcss_69_9.jpgcdlcss_69_10.jpgcdlcss_69_11.jpgcdlcss_69_12.jpgcdlcss_69_13.jpg

Ghost Stomper freebie Fantasmo Express x Sour Stomper
solid as it gets for yield and frost nice lemony spicy aromas :thumbsup:
hard to go wrong with Mephisto gear lol but yeah love the freebies !! makes ordering that much more fun :pighug:
ssfe_69_1.jpgssfe_69_2.jpgssfe_69_3.jpgssfe_69_4.jpgssfe_69_5.jpgssfe_69_6.jpgssfe_69_7.jpgssfe_69_8.jpgssfe_69_9.jpgssfe_69_10.jpgssfe_69_11.jpg

I d
I closed the US shop because it looks like my city/state is going to go on lock down later this week. I wanted to clear all the orders before possible quarantine.

Each respective location is monitoring the situation and will make decisions about opening and closing the stores independently of each other. I will gladly open the US store up next week if we aren't on lock down, but its seems that's where we are headed.
I don't think they are gonna stop u from using the u.s. postal service. Really!!

Hi, So my seeds arrived today :biggrin: and my freebies ended up being Double Grape X 3BOG which sounds like a stellar cross. However, they're the same freebies I got last time which I was trying to avoid. Soooo! I was wondering if there is anyone who maybe ended up with AvTx3Bog or other AvT crosses or AvT for swapsies? So DGx3Bog or Cremetasmo and I've got a couple of Fast Buds strains I think I've got extras of Zkittlez and Blackberry I think

Hi, So my seeds arrived today :biggrin: and my freebies ended up being Double Grape X 3BOG which sounds like a stellar cross. However, they're the same freebies I got last time which I was trying to avoid. Soooo! I was wondering if there is anyone who maybe ended up with AvTx3Bog or other AvT crosses or AvT for swapsies? So DGx3Bog or Cremetasmo and I've got a couple of Fast Buds strains I think I've got extras of Zkittlez and Blackberry I think
im allways up for swaps got white chem , blue nuggets, forgotten cookies cross forum stomper and some fast buds gorilla glue up for swaps

im allways up for swaps got white chem , blue nuggets, forgotten cookies cross forum stomper and some fast buds gorilla glue up for swaps
Think ya'll should take this to PM'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back