Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Stan, I was asking last week about the possibility of getting hold of AvTx3bog as my preferred freebie(pretty please) Well I've just pulled the trigger and fired in another order. 50000001525 I know you take care of US inquiries but I was wondering if you could let the UK team know my wishes. Of course this would be above and beyond and I'm only asking because I can't seem to get hold of anyone. I'm keen to try AvT outside as I've heard it's super mould resistant and I don't think AvT is going to drop until the fall? Are there any other strains that are looking good for cold and wet places? Also no problem if you can't

Hi Stan, I was asking last week about the possibility of getting hold of AvTx3bog as my preferred freebie(pretty please) Well I've just pulled the trigger and fired in another order. 50000001525 I know you take care of US inquiries but I was wondering if you could let the UK team know my wishes. Of course this would be above and beyond and I'm only asking because I can't seem to get hold of anyone. I'm keen to try AvT outside as I've heard it's super mould resistant and I don't think AvT is going to drop until the fall? Are there any other strains that are looking good for cold and wet places? Also no problem if you can't

Just checked with the team and they don't have any avt crosses in the UK right now sorry.

Hello everyone looking for advice. I run five double grape in five gallon pots under one light but only have 4 seeds left. My question is I have forgotten cookies and sweet an sour seeds. Which of those would grow best with double grape. Appreciate any answers thanks.

Hello everyone looking for advice. I run five double grape in five gallon pots under one light but only have 4 seeds left. My question is I have forgotten cookies and sweet an sour seeds. Which of those would grow best with double grape. Appreciate any answers thanks.
Forgotten Cookies gets my vote

I loved forgotten cookies and think it would be a good compliment to double grape but have heard that saeega nd sour is very nice as well.

Just curious when the USA website will have beans again ? Now we're all stuck at home we need seeds to buy to keep us occupied .... :) I just popped 2 sour stomper seeds and both are doing great and would love to see some more of the Illuminauto strains come up to try. Hope you and yours are all well and good ~ keep your social distance but keep the beans flowing !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back