Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent out so many different testers im not sure if one forum should cover it. I will send out a mass email at some point with a template for a strain review that helps us create descriptions and strain guide details. For now just grow them out to your best ability and share the info around. I will look at crating a few threads for testers in the mean time.

Let mew know if you need a hand with any of the threads pal

lot of praise are 24 carat x cosmic queen (cosmic gold??)
I agree :drool:
1584124332194.png
1584124351201.png
1584124381796.png

Everyone make sure to sign up for our Newsletter! We have a dedicated employee now managing this and we hope to use it for details about new release along with special "flash" type sales or releases.

I thought we weren't being subjected to "flash" type sales anymore? What about regs for the third time now? @stan_mephisto I have sent countless emails to the point of finally giving up. I have not been notified when strains we're back in stock over, and over again. I missed the last 3 drops, because of website issues. I've been growing Meph strains since 2014. Throwing y'all my $, and time, and rep. Why no love fellas? I'm sure that I am not the only cat out here experiencing the same. Too bad really. Then mods wonder why the thread went crickets.

I thought we weren't being subjected to "flash" type sales anymore? What about regs for the third time now? @stan_mephisto I have sent countless emails to the point of finally giving up. I have not been notified when strains we're back in stock over, and over again. I missed the last 3 drops, because of website issues. I've been growing Meph strains since 2014. Throwing y'all my $, and time, and rep. Why no love fellas? I'm sure that I am not the only cat out here experiencing the same. Too bad really. Then mods wonder why the thread went crickets.

I haven't gotten an update in a while, I will see what the plan is for those.

:redcard: Stan already answered

He answered you about the regular seeds, guess you missed it
I'm aware that he answered about regs bra. That was when? So this thread is not a customer feedback thread anymore? Truth isn't tolerated here. A little fishy when I get a response from a fanboy, and not a Mephisto rep instead. Why don't you break it down for us oh mighty ones. What are we allowed to say, so we don't hurt little feelings. Feedback from those that get preferential treatment doesn't amount to much in a customer feedback thread.

Wow, not a fanboy here. Just trying to help, but you asked once but said in your last post that it was 3rd time you asked but that's not true. I got nothing more to say!

Wow, not a fanboy here. Just trying to help, but you asked once but said in your last post that it was 3rd time you asked but that's not true. I got nothing more to say!
Incorrect, I said I emailed Mephisto countless times to no avail. The reg question was asked awhile ago. He said he'd check to see what was up. Well? What's up? I can't ask again. He announced it, not us. He's the one with the answer, so what's the problem? Alot of snipey activity here lately in this thread. If you are not a fanboy, or Mephisto rep, then don't answer queries directed to them. Sorry, if you're only trying to help. I appreciate that. A "red card" though? Come on.

I haven't posted in here since I got thread banned for exact same thing just asking them about what it is that they've said or calling them out on stuff that they've said you're not allowed to say anything negative in here I guess
Save everyone the trouble now :redcard:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back