Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to take request for freebies (FROM THE FREEBIE PILE NOT THE VAULT LOL) in the US during non promo times, especially if you are a return customer. I just ask that you pm me your order number and request and I will make note of it. No guarantees, so don't be too upset if I can't make it happen for one reason or another. Message me quickly because most order process in 2-3 days.

This is for the US store only. You have to bribe the other stores with maple syrup and good beer to make such requests.

Stan, had any feedback on continuing work on the SLxSB cross? You do now.. after hanging I tried a bud last night.. very tasty and effective. I didn't do them justice with underfeeding but i'm looking fwd to smoking after a longer cure.

We don't get to run many of the freebies so any canidates for another look come from overwhelming fan response. The sour livers strains don't typically get a lot of love. So far out of the freebies given out this year the ones with a lot of praise are 24 carat x cosmic queen (cosmic gold??), Skywalker x 3bog (Ewok Og??), and Double Grape x 3bog.

Those three are most likely to get another look, but nothings for sure.

Just want to thank all meph heads never been so happy with like every strain so far i tryed i will get through them all, what would you say is the most put you on your ass strain you do?

Hi Stan, Thanks for the reply. Haha! I'm not in the States and I'd happily bribe them with the worlds best whisky(clue) but I think they must be overloaded or something because I can't seem to be able to make contact. Maybe I should kick off with " Hi, how would you like me to send you some whisky" Might work

I just wanted to ask here since already here but us who were blessed with upcoming strain releases to run are we gonna have a general mephisto forum for updates or our own journals under your breeders tag? 1st tester run so wanna document it how it helps the most? :thanks: again for including me in this! I’m ordering a 2nd tent for the rest of my plants so can do 1 of each of these in earthbox in 1 tent so they can go max potential! Will be chopping tent soon and these will get popped!:woohoo1:

I just wanted to ask here since already here but us who were blessed with upcoming strain releases to run are we gonna have a general mephisto forum for updates or our own journals under your breeders tag? 1st tester run so wanna document it how it helps the most? :thanks: again for including me in this! I’m ordering a 2nd tent for the rest of my plants so can do 1 of each of these in earthbox in 1 tent so they can go max potential! Will be chopping tent soon and these will get popped!:woohoo1:
I sent out so many different testers im not sure if one forum should cover it. I will send out a mass email at some point with a template for a strain review that helps us create descriptions and strain guide details. For now just grow them out to your best ability and share the info around. I will look at crating a few threads for testers in the mean time.

Hello stan@_mephisto, just enquiring again about E transfer for the Canadian site, any chance it returns before months end?
Ive nuged the guys again to try and get E transfer back online. I know its a preferred payment method for many canuks. Just note that it may or may not be available during promos/sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back