Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we weren't being subjected to "flash" type sales anymore? What about regs for the third time now? @stan_mephisto I have sent countless emails to the point of finally giving up. I have not been notified when strains we're back in stock over, and over again. I missed the last 3 drops, because of website issues. I've been growing Meph strains since 2014. Throwing y'all my $, and time, and rep. Why no love fellas? I'm sure that I am not the only cat out here experiencing the same. Too bad really. Then mods wonder why the thread went crickets.

The regulars are too limited at this point to do a world wide release, so that project is on the back burner for now. Cant release in one store without upsetting other customers.

The website is under constant construction, we are trying to get the issues figured out that cause site overload during new seed drops. I have made countless comments and updates about our site issues over the past few month. These site issues only take place during new drops though, you can go to the site and order seeds in less than 5 minutes during any regular day.

This thread went crickets because we process and ship orders faster than any other seedbank in the industry right now. The only thing left to complain about is stuff that happened in 2019, website issues, and items people wish we had in stock. The last two issues ive given regular updates about.

I haven't posted in here since I got thread banned for exact same thing just asking them about what it is that they've said or calling them out on stuff that they've said you're not allowed to say anything negative in here I guess

We don't silence negative criticism here. People who have been banned from this thread have just repeated the same thing over and over again and have harassed me and other users.

I don't want some of the negative remarks to affect how people respond in this thread. If you have a valid customer issues you can pm me direct if you don't feel comfortable asking in here. Its best to tell me your name and order from the start so I can quickly locate your order and sort through any issues you may have.

The contact page for Canada is a good source for help, from what I have seen dave is very responsive. The contact page for the US site is a mess of requests for free shit, spam, scams, and the occasional legitimate customer issue. So if you cant get a response from the contact you can message me here or on Reddit.

We cannot offer grow advice, so any questions relating to grow advice may go unanswered.

We don't silence negative criticism here. People who have been banned from this thread have just repeated the same thing over and over again and have harassed me and other users.
That's exactly right, and how you do it, your choice of words and projected attitude make all the difference! :pimp: -- you are a repeat offender (yes Southern Frost, we know you are a banned member/sleeper acct. back for another wank session) and a perfect example of why it goes "crickets", and also now a perfect example of how NOT to go about it and what happens when you do... Admin. is done BABYSITTING this thread, zero tolerance is in effect... If you don't like that, take it into PM's....
lambs.gif
--- It conducts itself with civility and no shit-kicking or it gets the hose.....

Last edited:
That's exactly right, and how you do it, your choice of words and projected attitude make all the difference! :pimp: -- you are a repeat offender (yes we know you are a banned member back for another wank session) and a perfect example of why it goes "crickets", and also now a perfect example of how NOT to go about it and what happens when you do... Admin. is done BABYSITTING this thread, zero tolerance is in effect... If you don't like that, take it into PM's....
View attachment 1168153 --- It conducts itself with civility and no shit-kicking or it gets the hose.....

(recognizez gif is from silence of the lambz...me thinkz there'z prolly a lesson in there sumhow...jus sayin & carry on plz... :smoking: ppp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back