Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stan_mephisto any chance of you guys taking the 24C x CQ and working it for release

Gold Queen 24c leaner harvested 65 days from seed lights on 24h
goldqueen.JPG

gq_1.jpggq_2.jpggq_3.jpggq_4.jpggq_5.jpggq_6.jpggq_7.jpggq_8.jpggq_9.jpggq1.jpg

Cosmic Gold Cosmic Queen leaner (this was my favourite) harvested 70 days from seed lights on 24h
cosmicgold.JPG

gq_1.jpggq_2.jpggq_3.jpggq_4.jpggq_5.jpggq_6.jpggq_7.jpggq_8.jpggq_9.jpggq_10.jpg

Both of these phenos were very nice and especially the 2nd one indicated there was worth in reproduction of the freebie, however I would much rather see a Mango Queen / Cosmic Smile :greenthumb:

who is with me? imagine a nice large cherry-mango sativa !! :yay::dizzy::baked::dizzy::yay:

@ravenchief it was a freebie 24c X Cosmic Queen they sent it out with orders last year :thumbsup:
Oh, oh, oh, I got a 5 pack of that!! Dam she looking tasty there!:d5::smoking::biggrin::pass:
20200317_120856.jpg

Those are what freebies I got since last yr.

Just curious when the USA website will have beans again ? Now we're all stuck at home we need seeds to buy to keep us occupied .... :) I just popped 2 sour stomper seeds and both are doing great and would love to see some more of the Illuminauto strains come up to try. Hope you and yours are all well and good ~ keep your social distance but keep the beans flowing !! :)

I closed the US shop because it looks like my city/state is going to go on lock down later this week. I wanted to clear all the orders before possible quarantine.

Each respective location is monitoring the situation and will make decisions about opening and closing the stores independently of each other. I will gladly open the US store up next week if we aren't on lock down, but its seems that's where we are headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back