Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Hadn't realised swapsies was forbidden
sorry my bad wont happen again

All good, no worries. More of a "keep the peace" initiative. I've looked at classifieds for the forum but I dont know if the community would support it to be honest. First person to get burned tends to jade the process.

All good, no worries. More of a "keep the peace" initiative. I've looked at classifieds for the forum but I dont know if the community would support it to be honest. First person to get burned tends to jade the process.
cool beans lol

Sadly, we have decided to close our US temporarily. The UK, EU & Worldwide stores will follow at noon on Friday 20th March UK time. We are monitoring the situation in Canada and will update as soon as we can.

We know this may seem like an extreme measure, but the uncertainty of the situation at hand has forced the decision upon us. The worst possible outcome for us would be to have hundreds of orders packed with nothing but closed post offices or held mail.

The health of our staff and customers is paramount and we want to give everyone the best possible chance of getting through this without endangering the most vulnerable amongst us.

We’ll keep you all as updated as we can. Stay safe out there folks!

Sadly, we have decided to close our US temporarily. The UK, EU & Worldwide stores will follow at noon on Friday 20th March UK time. We are monitoring the situation in Canada and will update as soon as we can.

We know this may seem like an extreme measure, but the uncertainty of the situation at hand has forced the decision upon us. The worst possible outcome for us would be to have hundreds of orders packed with nothing but closed post offices or held mail.

The health of our staff and customers is paramount and we want to give everyone the best possible chance of getting through this without endangering the most vulnerable amongst us.

stay safe stan and all your team and family scary times :bighug::pass:

It's all go

[/Q. It's all good rocbud is still open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back