Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worrie
Sadly, we have decided to close our US temporarily. The UK, EU & Worldwide stores will follow at noon on Friday 20th March UK time. We are monitoring the situation in Canada and will update as soon as we can.

We know this may seem like an extreme measure, but the uncertainty of the situation at hand has forced the decision upon us. The worst possible outcome for us would be to have hundreds of orders packed with nothing but closed post offices or held mail.

The health of our staff and customers is paramount and we want to give everyone the best possible chance of getting through this without endangering the most vulnerable amongst us.

We’ll keep you all as updated as we can. Stay safe out there folks!
No worries rocbudi is still open so is owl genetics u guys aren't the only game in town anymore!

Sadly, we have decided to close our US temporarily. The UK, EU & Worldwide stores will follow at noon on Friday 20th March UK time. We are monitoring the situation in Canada and will update as soon as we can.

We know this may seem like an extreme measure, but the uncertainty of the situation at hand has forced the decision upon us. The worst possible outcome for us would be to have hundreds of orders packed with nothing but closed post offices or held mail.

The health of our staff and customers is paramount and we want to give everyone the best possible chance of getting through this without endangering the most vulnerable amongst us.

We’ll keep you all as updated as we can. Stay safe out there folks!
:smoker1: Several other breeders/banks as well Stan, more to follow I'm sure,... Best you can do is clear the current docket and hang tight for now,...

thank you for your help. I think it was the FS seeds that I received as freebies … … I let them try to germinate for over a week keeping an eye on them and they weren't sprouting … so I decided to start the sour stomper seeds I purchased as well and they had no issue in germination them …If the Sour Stompers didn't germinate then I would agree that its the environment but because the sour stompers germinated with no issue .. leaves me to believe it was the seeds of the FS .. I germinated them both the same way …. I have also previously grown their GWK and SODK with no issues

Hello my friend... if you haven’t already read or seen the thread in this section by @slowandeasy I’d suggest having a read through of it.

It’s an excellent read and I’m sure after having gone through it you will have many of the questions you may have answered. Hope this helps
our

:eek1: :pop:oh man, this is going to be fun! ....Absolutely fekking brilliant = :face: - that's it, wave your smarmy junk at a site Boss/owner.... :laughcry:
Just so you know what the deal is here... from only several days ago....

That's exactly right, and how you do it, your choice of words and projected attitude make all the difference! :pimp: -- you are a repeat offender (yes Southern Frost, we know you are a banned member/sleeper acct. back for another wank session) and a perfect example of why it goes "crickets", and also now a perfect example of how NOT to go about it and what happens when you do... Admin. is done BABYSITTING this thread, zero tolerance is in effect... If you don't like that, take it into PM's....
View attachment 1168153 --- It conducts itself with civility and no shit-kicking or it gets the hose.....

I'll leave the rest to him, but you're done at this thread permanently....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back