Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo1: :vibe: :thanks: .... @stan_mephisto -- beans made it right on cue! Many thanks again to you guys :pighug:

*(still a bit gob smacked at how traffic in here just died - :shrug::rofl:... All Admin. wanted was no more ax-grinding and middle finger waving!)

We're all waiting patiently to hear about the restocking and 4/20 sale...HBSS anyone?

HBSS is finished now, for some reason we had trouble getting it in the site, you should see that soon. SOur Crack and SODK are the next ones to get restocked.

We have big plans for 4/20 new releases, but don't expect large discounts. Our focus has turned to getting the store stocked up and making new strains rather then having sales and discounts every month. At this rate there won't be any inventory left for a typical Black Friday sale. With continued legalization across the US we have seen a dramatic uptick in orders and thus the way we do things must change also.

I sent out a select number of testers for the new drops, so keep an eye out for a preview of whats coming on 4/20.

HBSS is finished now, for some reason we had trouble getting it in the site, you should see that soon. SOur Crack and SODK are the next ones to get restocked.

We have big plans for 4/20 new releases, but don't expect large discounts. Our focus has turned to getting the store stocked up and making new strains rather then having sales and discounts every month. At this rate there won't be any inventory left for a typical Black Friday sale. With continued legalization across the US we have seen a dramatic uptick in orders and thus the way we do things must change also.

I sent out a select number of testers for the new drops, so keep an eye out for a preview of whats coming on 4/20.
Sorry Stan, "sale" was the wrong word. I should have used "drop". Don't want to get confused for wanting a discount, don't really care about discounts, just the gear...
:growing:

Is the website back up? It won’t open for me. Tried multiple times.

We were having issues earlier but after some maintenance this morning everything appears to be working properly.

Just letting you know that this is what I am getting at this time and have for the past couple of days of trying to access the website. Just passing along information that I hope helps the team.

Thank you for answering.

Attachments

• 83811809-CEC3-45C7-89ED-DE40C0FD0DEF.png
    83811809-CEC3-45C7-89ED-DE40C0FD0DEF.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 73
Just letting you know that this is what I am getting at this time and have for the past couple of days of trying to access the website. Just passing along information that I hope helps the team.

Thank you for answering.

It works now. Looking forward to making a purchase soon.

HI Stan .. I am hoping you can help me to contact Mephisto customer service … I am having some troubles with seed germinating .. I have grown the grape walker kush and Chemdogg ..didn't have any trouble germinating .. On Saturday I started to germinate the Fugue State that I received as freebies and still today there is no tail .. I tried to contact them for some help on Tuesday as I emailed them through their website . I haven't heard anything back .. I live in Canada do you know how I can reach someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back