Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news.The double grape is just taking off. I defoliated twice in 5 days. 40 branches prolly total with 200 budsites. Before and after defol. Was couple days ago. And this was after a 5 day defol already.
20200219_144345.jpg
20200219_145227.jpg
20200219_144211.jpg

I saw no indication he was directing specifically at you, but you CHOSE to cross swords anyway... This is how the cycle starts every time, and Admin. is done with it....
I see no service issues presented in your taunting either....
So in other words we lose our discount because you screwed up. That's silly
And comments like that lend you no credibility either BTW.... If you need a Sticky to tell you what's constructive, and what's conflictive/combative you're out of luck, common sense should be enough.. As much as you dwell in here, you should know better,...

I saw no indication he was directing specifically at you, but you CHOSE to cross swords anyway... This is how the cycle starts every time, and Admin. is done with it....
I see no service issues presented in your taunting either....

And comments like that lend you no credibility either BTW.... If you need a Sticky to tell you what's constructive, and what's conflitive/combative you're out of luck, common sense should be enough.. As much as you dwell in here, you should know better,...
you are right he did just get rid of the discount codes without telling anyone. It was my bad to just presume that it was because of there mess up and quick to judge .however, they lost my business because of it and I no longer belong in this thread so I'm out

I see those complaining about discount codes. I know it's there. Just purchased from them and chose not to use it. Purchased six seeds/two strains at around 90 us and received 15 seeds/3 strains...hmmmmmmm.
Hmm, seems there is no real rhyme or reason to the freebies. I received a little less then that for free seeds both times I ordered.
Just a statement.
Anyway have too many seeds to grow in even 3-4 years so glad I am not in the fray surrounding things here. Such emotion!
Good luck to all parties. Hope the passion here in the future is for all the good plants grown, cultivars that become available and promises kept.

:vibes: :smokeout::smoking:

Last edited:
Your comment only supports the fact that we shouldn't focus on discounts, we should focus on improving stock levels and better serving our customers. Hence the full price.

We are well on our way to getting a Canada breeding facility running to better serve our northern friends. Now we can keep bringing up old shit our we can focus on moving forward.
Hey Stan is the us store out of stock for all strains because there is no strains listed. When I checked website this morning they were there, now they are all gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back