Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:point: I see the same hacking-on has started again here! :redcard: ..... One troll gone (for the second time, we know it was a previously banned member who got curbed for this very same thing!), and there will be more if folks can't "complain" more civilly,... Making cheap-shot accusations doesn't qualify...
It's your choice as a potential customer to buy, or not, directly from Mephisto,... If you don't like the current policies, or agree with the reasons behind temporary changes, then express your disappointment civilly and move along. Kicking Stan in the balls doesn't change or help anything, much less your case for why it shouldn't be so...
Anybody that's paid attention to what's been going on with them over the last year or so knows things have gone sideways on multiple fronts for them, after years of smooth sailing. They are trying to get things back to normal fast and best they can, and yes, there has been some gear grinding during this time... They know peep's ain't happy about a lot of it, but small businesses are prone to such things, plain and simple fact... Give them half a chance to shake off the dust and get the ship up to cruising speed again.... :smoker1:

Hi Everyone, I'm new on here so it might take a while to suss out how things work so i can become an active member. I have been fascinated with autos since the joint doctor blessed us with lowryder. Grew out lowryder #2 and deisel ryder when it came out. I actually thought the lowryder # 2 was pretty good. I jumped on them mainly to see if by staggering the planting out I might get some decent herb in our short cold and wet summers. I have lurked a bit and there is some amazing info and helpful friendly chat.
I have trawled through this thread to find Mephisto information about forthcoming seed drops and I am particularly pleased that Alien V Triangle will be released as an F5 ... NIce! I Would love to know when UK drop planned? and what is Grape sex?
Now Mephisto Genetics until recently was just a rumour to me. The shops shelves were empty and the closed sign in the window.
I have now put in several orders and tbh the guys at Mephisto seem lovely.
Incredibly detailed strain information and fire Genetics.... And those freebies! FC x Forum/ NCH/ CD and some more on the way
Ok. I can see that there have been some problems what with the farm going tits up etc.
but could people cut these guys some slack?
I wish I lived in a country where weed was legalised. How lucky you are.
So some perspective might help. It's not too difficult to find good seeds elsewhere if you're not happy.
There haven't been any sales here or special freebies (just for us) My discount code didn't work and nobody replied to my e mails
And you know what It doesn't matter

Sorry to kick off on a slightly sour note but the high level of whineing very nearly put me off

PS. If anyone who is still upset that they didn't get stickers I'd be happy to ship you all of mine because I kinda lost interest in stickers(Panini) when I was nine

Hi Everyone, I'm new on here so it might take a while to suss out how things work so i can become an active member. I have been fascinated with autos since the joint doctor blessed us with lowryder. Grew out lowryder #2 and deisel ryder when it came out. I actually thought the lowryder # 2 was pretty good. I jumped on them mainly to see if by staggering the planting out I might get some decent herb in our short cold and wet summers. I have lurked a bit and there is some amazing info and helpful friendly chat.
I have trawled through this thread to find Mephisto information about forthcoming seed drops and I am particularly pleased that Alien V Triangle will be released as an F5 ... NIce! I Would love to know when UK drop planned? and what is Grape sex?
Now Mephisto Genetics until recently was just a rumour to me. The shops shelves were empty and the closed sign in the window.
I have now put in several orders and tbh the guys at Mephisto seem lovely.
Incredibly detailed strain information and fire Genetics.... And those freebies! FC x Forum/ NCH/ CD and some more on the way
Ok. I can see that there have been some problems what with the farm going tits up etc.
but could people cut these guys some slack?
I wish I lived in a country where weed was legalised. How lucky you are.
So some perspective might help. It's not too difficult to find good seeds elsewhere if you're not happy.
There haven't been any sales here or special freebies (just for us) My discount code didn't work and nobody replied to my e mails
And you know what It doesn't matter

Sorry to kick off on a slightly sour note but the high level of whineing very nearly put me off

PS. If anyone who is still upset that they didn't get stickers I'd be happy to ship you all of mine because I kinda lost interest in stickers(Panini) when I was nine

heya @Dr. Collie and :welcome: to afn! :toke: u seem to have a pozitive character & that'z indeed most welcome at this juncture, lol :rolleyes2: :joy: there'll alwayz be a rotten apple or two in every barrel i suppoze, but this really is the best & most informative auto site on the web, so plz feel free to stroll around & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & cya round the farm! :headbang:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Thanks @stan_mephisto! Placed my order last night and got shipping confirmation this morning also stating that you included the AvT x 3BOG freebies I requested. You didn't have to go out of your way but I really appreciate it! Top notch customer service that most others won't even attempt to match

It really crack me ups every time I check this thread out, and read all of the entitled comments coming out of select few members. It’s like you think Mephisto owes you the world, that they should bend over and spread ‘em for ya...well reality check, they don’t owe ya sh*t! If ya don’t like the way they are running THEIR own business, simple solution, go somewhere else for your seeds, or even better yet start your own company! No need to come on here and send shade to @stan_mephisto and crew for trying to get everything back on track. Like I said, they don’t owe anybody nothing, and are trying to run a successful operation, so please get off your high horses and see the reality of the whole situation. They’ve done a top notch job in my books over the years, and hopefully they’re around for many more years to come!

*take a giant rip off a joint*:pass: Ok rant done.

It really crack me ups every time I check this thread out, and read all of the entitled comments coming out of select few members. It’s like you think Mephisto owes you the world, that they should bend over and spread ‘em for ya...well reality check, they don’t owe ya sh*t! If ya don’t like the way they are running THEIR own business, simple solution, go somewhere else for your seeds, or even better yet start your own company! No need to come on here and send shade to @stan_mephisto and crew for trying to get everything back on track. Like I said, they don’t owe anybody nothing, and are trying to run a successful operation, so please get off your high horses and see the reality of the whole situation. They’ve done a top notch job in my books over the years, and hopefully they’re around for many more years to come!

*take a giant rip off a joint*:pass: Ok rant done.
You are continuously reading a customer service and feedback thread and upset because every post isn't positive? You ever looked at reviews everywhere else. Save your breath. We are entitled to our own opinion. I see alot of cussing and negative comments taken towards some folks who simply use this thread as it's for. Why the cussing anyways? You really that mad over a business that isn't yours?

@Boognelson87 Not mad at all, just embarrassed for all of ya talking like an entitled child. You do you though, like I said it cracks me up reading some comments coming out of a few people. I run my own business and know exactly what they’re going through, gotta keep your head afloat no matter what it takes, some people won’t like it, but that’s life for ya. :smoking:

@Garage_Grower -- we get the sentiment, but the execution isn't helping... we're trying to steer this out of yet another skid, so tone it down please, and don't take the bait!
@Boognelson87 -- ditto! :doh:

:pimp: LAST WARNING TO ALL, no more babysitting, just banning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back