Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan
Stan when is the next event you guys are gonna be at. I to get some gear from you guys in person.

Daz will be at Boston Necann March 20 - 22. We are in the early stages of Planning the 2020 Autoflower Cup in Denver Colorado on October 17. A number of mephisto crew members will be there. Everyone send Mitch and message and try to convince him to come over to the states for a visit ;)

Daz will be at Boston Necann March 20 - 22. We are in the early stages of Planning the 2020 Autoflower Cup in Denver Colorado on October 17. A number of mephisto crew members will be there. Everyone send Mitch and message and try to convince him to come over to the states for a visit ;)
Kool Stan so that's booth 1133 my homie stonedninja is gonna be with Daz to. so Daz is gonna have meph gear there and his nightowl stuff.

Yes I believe he has some meph gear with him!

Well that was fun, again.... an hour of smashing that f5. I kinda wouldn't want it any other way now. You gotta really fight for em. @stan_mephisto Thanks again. 2 packs of Gt & SnS on the way. I couldn't pay using the card, but thought we could figure that out later. Getting a Order # on my account was priority.

@stan_mephisto just an FYI of something I noticed when perusing the US website this morning:

Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at Feb 18, 8.53.12 AM.png

Heh. The remaining 30% is a mystery surprise!

@stan_mephisto hey dude! Odd suggestion but I know there would be a good demographic for it.. I would love to see a auto that has little to no smell at all or at least that it doesnt have the familiar cannabis smells. I know terpenes are a big part of how you feel and its counter productive to make a watered down strain but if you can make a good strain and have it not smell like weed at all, that would be awesome!

@stan_mephisto hey dude! Odd suggestion but I know there would be a good demographic for it.. I would love to see a auto that has little to no smell at all or at least that it doesnt have the familiar cannabis smells. I know terpenes are a big part of how you feel and its counter productive to make a watered down strain but if you can make a good strain and have it not smell like weed at all, that would be awesome!

Northern Cheese Haze is supposed to be a low odor strain, I havent grown it myself so I can't verify that for sure.

@stan_mephisto

what is the afn customer appreciation discount code for the Canadian site? None posted seem to apply. Thanks as my cart is ready for checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back