Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All discount codes are temporarily disabled at this time. They will return this summer when stock levels improve.
Just checking to see if u had figured out # of testers as I put my name on the list for but not sure how many will make the cut?? :thanks:

All discount codes are temporarily disabled at this time. They will return this summer when stock levels improve.

LOL, you guys are pure greed eH?

Just checking to see if u had figured out # of testers as I put my name on the list for but not sure how many will make the cut?? :thanks:

I haven't gotten to the testers sorted out yet, its high on my priority list though. I will be using our old testers list and the auto flower network testers list as my sources for now until I can update my preferred testers list.

LOL, you guys are pure greed eH?

It would be silly to discount items that sell out in a matter of hours. Our stock levels aren't to the levels where its appropriate to offer a discount. Its not greed, its a simple supply/demand decision.

So in other words we lose our discount because you screwed up. That's silly

Like I said its just temporary, and it has nothing to do with our mistakes. Its basic supply and demand economics. We did our big discounts over the holidays where you could get our strains 10-40% off, currently we aren't offering any discounts.

You mean you gave the other stores up to 40% off... let's not forget how unstocked and how low the discounts were for the .ca site now....

I think we had 6 strains including the new artisanal and maybe 1 strain was as high as 25-30% off... for our biggest sale of the year that we were told would be amazing and worth the wait

Dont sugar coat yourselves there stan, canada hasn't gotten anything good in a very long time.. you cant blame people for thinking supply and demand is greedy after all of this bull..

I personally always forget about the code so it doesnt affect me but you're always with the wrong answers... you want your customers to feel valued not like just another sale..

Dont sugar coat yourselves there stan, canada hasn't gotten anything good in a very long time.. you cant blame people for thinking supply and demand is greedy after all of this bull..

I personally always forget about the code so it doesnt affect me but you're always with the wrong answers... you want your customers to feel valued not like just another sale..

Your comment only supports the fact that we shouldn't focus on discounts, we should focus on improving stock levels and better serving our customers. Hence the full price.

We are well on our way to getting a Canada breeding facility running to better serve our northern friends. Now we can keep bringing up old shit our we can focus on moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back