Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Stan .. I am hoping you can help me to contact Mephisto customer service … I am having some troubles with seed germinating .. I have grown the grape walker kush and Chemdogg ..didn't have any trouble germinating .. On Saturday I started to germinate the Fugue State that I received as freebies and still today there is no tail .. I tried to contact them for some help on Tuesday as I emailed them through their website . I haven't heard anything back .. I live in Canada do you know how I can reach someone?

The Canada store is having some email issues, I believe the team is working on it this morning.

HI Stan .. I am hoping you can help me to contact Mephisto customer service … I am having some troubles with seed germinating .. I have grown the grape walker kush and Chemdogg ..didn't have any trouble germinating .. On Saturday I started to germinate the Fugue State that I received as freebies and still today there is no tail .. I tried to contact them for some help on Tuesday as I emailed them through their website . I haven't heard anything back .. I live in Canada do you know how I can reach someone?
Hello my friend... if you haven’t already read or seen the thread in this section by @slowandeasy I’d suggest having a read through of it.

It’s an excellent read and I’m sure after having gone through it you will have many of the questions you may have answered. Hope this helps

Hello my friend... if you haven’t already read or seen the thread in this section by @slowandeasy I’d suggest having a read through of it.

It’s an excellent read and I’m sure after having gone through it you will have many of the questions you may have answered. Hope this helps
Yeah, please read my Germ thread. This is the time of year when Germination can be more difficult. Temps need to be 75-85F consistently. First step, Environment needs to be right, dont start til you have your temps up. With proper temps, the rest is easy. I highly suggest a seedling mat and temp controller for people in Canada during winter months especially. Set it and you will have excellent results. Also, how are you germing? Paper Towel? Soaking in water and directly planting? The paper Towel tech can cause failures if temps are too low. Think about yourself going to the beach and going in the water at 70F. Now think about going in the water at 85F. Now imagine wrapping yourself with a 70F wet towel. Now imagaine that towel being 85F vs 70F. You will feel freezing cold with a wet 70F towel wrapped around you, but 85F would feel pleasant. The seed in a wet paper towel needs to be warm, not cold. Personally I dislike the paper towel method. A 24-36 hour soak in a cup of water at 80-85F and then plant into your intended medium maintaining that 80-85F temps for the first week if possible to promote rapid root growth. Then 75F is fine after they get some roots growing good for a week. PM me for more help if needed. Peace, slow

Yeah, please read my Germ thread. This is the time of year when Germination can be more difficult. Temps need to be 75-85F consistently. First step, Environment needs to be right, dont start til you have your temps up. With proper temps, the rest is easy. I highly suggest a seedling mat and temp controller for people in Canada during winter months especially. Set it and you will have excellent results. Also, how are you germing? Paper Towel? Soaking in water and directly planting? The paper Towel tech can cause failures if temps are too low. Think about yourself going to the beach and going in the water at 70F. Now think about going in the water at 85F. Now imagine wrapping yourself with a 70F wet towel. Now imagaine that towel being 85F vs 70F. You will feel freezing cold with a wet 70F towel wrapped around you, but 85F would feel pleasant. The seed in a wet paper towel needs to be warm, not cold. Personally I dislike the paper towel method. A 24-36 hour soak in a cup of water at 80-85F and then plant into your intended medium maintaining that 80-85F temps for the first week if possible to promote rapid root growth. Then 75F is fine after they get some roots growing good for a week. PM me for more help if needed. Peace, slow
Thank god I just got lil seedling tray n dome/heat mat and temp controller to get my mephisto testers going as strong as possible before moving into the earthboxes! :woohoo1:

Stan, had any feedback on continuing work on the SLxSB cross? You do now.. after hanging I tried a bud last night.. very tasty and effective. I didn't do them justice with underfeeding but i'm looking fwd to smoking after a longer cure.

24C x CQ
1583717986010.png
1583718013835.png
1583718042038.png
1583718068283.png

Hi Stan, I'm sorry to bother you on here but I was looking to put an order in and can't seem to get any response to queries. I put a couple of orders in recently and recieved as freebies FC x Forum and Double Grape x 3Bog ... Nice! Sooo I was wondering if I fire in another order if I could request the AvTx 3Bog ? It may well be that your team take into account what freebies have previously been sent or they could have changed or be out of stock. I'm only asking because someone else on here thanked you for sorting them out with their request for AvT x 3Bog. Tbh I think I preferred the random mystery of it all but since you published what the current freebies are on instagram I can't unknow this information and I wants them lol I'm not a seed collector (not that there's anything wrong with that) Well ok maybe I am a bit of a collector lol

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back