Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once upon a time I did a lot of hydro. I found to stop/help root clogs is to do any one of three things or all. Increase the line size, install a second line or use a bigger bucket/tub. A screen or things like that don't work very good, they get clogged/gummed up fairly fast.
It's a 4 site 5 gal buckets and the return line is 1". I thought I was good to go, the flooded floor yesterday says otherwise.

Dang lol my 4 week double grape is nice. Not that nice. Tent Is full and cream mandarine and bubba kush hogged room
They are on week 5 now. Amazes me everytime I run Hydro.

Double grape 36 days old. Getting Heavily trained. Maybe foot tall now. shell have more opportunity to be a tent hog next grow with her. She wants to be big ol bush.
20200205_052447.jpg
20200205_052455.jpg

Last edited:
Mephisto’s customer service is on goddamn point, I ordered 3 double grape, and after receiving my order realized I’d forgotten to add the discount code I had. When I received my order, I did not care even slightly, first off, they should have charged me like $9 for shipping, not the $4.85 I paid or whatever, I also received 4 extra seeds total in my order. If the quality of the plant is as good as the customer service, I have high hopes.
You wont be disappointed with the double grapes.whats your feeebies?

@stan_mephisto im am super excited for what’s to come. The 2020 list is pretty amazing. With that said. You spoke of a possible limited amount of Ghost Toof and Sweet and Sour may hit the Us site. I’ve been refreshing like it was Black Friday hoping to see them pop back up. Any idea or info on them. If I missed out I understand. Just let me know so I can stop this constant page refresh lol.

Still expecting GT and SNS!

Once upon a time I did a lot of hydro. I found to stop/help root clogs is to do any one of three things or all. Increase the line size, install a second line or use a bigger bucket/tub. A screen or things like that don't work very good, they get clogged/gummed up fairly fast.
how big do you recommend making the pipes ?

Stan are you gonna do any gelato or zkittles work

I believe Daz got a hold of zskittles and was doing some work with it. There is so much new good stuff out right now its hard to pick the next "hype" strain to work into auto form. Some of the strains are also hard to obtain from a vetted reliable source, and others are hard to breed with in general. That being said we are on the hunt for something new and different.

@stan_mephisto 1. Any timetable for the release of the Artisanal Livers strain?
2. How will this Artisanal Livers strain differ from the previous Livers strain?
3. How will the Artisanal Livers strain differ from the Artisanal Sour Livers strain?

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

Its possible thats livers bx could be ready this summer.

Its Livers x auto blues - Bred to auto,then out crossed again to the livers cut, and worked to auto again

This project is years in the making, one of Mitch's special projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back