Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stan_mephisto im am super excited for what’s to come. The 2020 list is pretty amazing. With that said. You spoke of a possible limited amount of Ghost Toof and Sweet and Sour may hit the Us site. I’ve been refreshing like it was Black Friday hoping to see them pop back up. Any idea or info on them. If I missed out I understand. Just let me know so I can stop this constant page refresh lol.

4 in a rdwc, and does anyone know how to stop roots from going in return line?
Once upon a time I did a lot of hydro. I found to stop/help root clogs is to do any one of three things or all. Increase the line size, install a second line or use a bigger bucket/tub. A screen or things like that don't work very good, they get clogged/gummed up fairly fast.

Dang lol my 4 week double grape is nice. Not that nice. Tent Is full and cream mandarine and bubba kush hogged room
My double grape n pink Panama are in 6th week now! Glad have 4 beams of each left for a rainy day! Plus got mango smile still need to drop!
image.jpg

4 in a rdwc, and does anyone know how to stop roots from going in return line?
I ran 3 different custom ebb and flow systems before the one I have. Every time I ran into issues with the roots working into the drain system. But for some reason my latest system does not have that issue. For some reason the roots do not hit the drain and work around it. Maybe its the design I am not sure. But I am running a 6 site oxygen pot system. I might expand it to 12 if My lights will cover it. Not sure yet.

@stan_mephisto 1. Any timetable for the release of the Artisanal Livers strain?
2. How will this Artisanal Livers strain differ from the previous Livers strain?
3. How will the Artisanal Livers strain differ from the Artisanal Sour Livers strain?

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

@stan_mephisto 1. Any timetable for the release of the Artisanal Livers strain?
2. How will this Artisanal Livers strain differ from the previous Livers strain?
3. How will the Artisanal Livers strain differ from the Artisanal Sour Livers strain?

Thanks!! :thumbsup:
Not sure if that’s coming out in the drop in late March early April but pretty sure the artisanal livers is the base Livers & Sour livers is that strain X sour crack

If my brains working right think that’s it

Mephisto’s customer service is on goddamn point, I ordered 3 double grape, and after receiving my order realized I’d forgotten to add the discount code I had. When I received my order, I did not care even slightly, first off, they should have charged me like $9 for shipping, not the $4.85 I paid or whatever, I also received 4 extra seeds total in my order. If the quality of the plant is as good as the customer service, I have high hopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back