Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a challenge buying beans for me off mephisto.ca. Problematic site to navigate.
Would not process my debit card a while back.
Have not been back since.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a challenge buying beams for me off mephisto.ca. Problematic site to navigate.
Would not process my debit card a while back.
Have not been back since.
I believe debit is not always an option for the .ca site. I inquired some time ago as I had used it once but then didn’t see an option for it the next time. I would prefer a debit transaction over cc.

They said e transfers might be back for the .ca site, stan had to check with the guys or something... if you dint have a credit card and you want to use your debit for a credit purchase you just need to get your bank to send you a visa debit card.. it's just a bank card that you can use for online credit purchases directly out of your bank account instead of an actual credit account

Thats
They said e transfers might be back for the .ca site, stan had to check with the guys or something... if you dint have a credit card and you want to use your debit for a credit purchase you just need to get your bank to send you a visa debit card.. it's just a bank card that you can use for online credit purchases directly out of your bank account instead of an actual credit account
the one That wouldn’t work on boxing day.

Thats

the one That wouldn’t work on boxing day.

We get it mate. Real funny, do you have nothing better to do than troll my sub. You post more often then I do.

I have made several updates on how we have already improved or plan to improve our operation, specifically in Canada. The website works just fine, we have been open since the 10th without any real issues. This thread is basically dead if you exclude all the trolling.

We get it mate. Real funny, do you have nothing better to do than troll my sub. You post more often then I do.

I have made several updates on how we have already improved or plan to improve our operation, specifically in Canada. The website works just fine, we have been open since the 10th without any real issues. This thread is basically dead if you exclude all the trolling.
No trolling bud just stating facts.
Nice to finally get a reply to the several messages I left.
This will be my last message.
Sorry to bother you.

She better get her arse in gear before double grape runs her out of room...
But thanks @Boognelson87
_20200204_062615.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back