Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be a 3bog trait. I have one that has topped and split itself multiple times with a few whorled phyllotaxy tops. its interesting to say the least. also have seen this in a bunch of the 3 bear crosses.
Did not know that, I've smoked 3bog but never grown it. Maybe gold glue was crossed with it.

US Store Restock – 8pm Mountain Time
4 Assed Monkey – Just added!
Forum Stomper – Just added!
Sour Stomper – Just added!
Crème De Le Chem – Just added!
Strawberry Nuggets – Limited supply!
Cosmic Queen – Limited supply!
Pink Panama – Limited supply!

World and Canada stores to follow in the coming weeks with 4am, Forum, Sour Stomper, Double Grape, CDLC.

Current Freebies
AVT x 3BOG
Forgotten Cookies x Forum Stomper
Double Grape x 3BOG

We are back in the swing of things and are getting a lot of new stuff ready for this year. Here is a quick preview of what is to come in 2020. A number of these projects are already complete, others are in production or on the schedule. Please note that not everything is guaranteed and some of these strains might get delayed.

In Reproduction
Sour Crack
Hubba Bubba Smello Scope
SODK
Walter White
Mango Smile

Special Collection Release 1 (Testers going out soon)
Toofless Alien
Man Bear Alien Pig
Gold Glue
White Crack??

Medical Release (Testers going out soon)
Canna Cheese 1:1 CBD

New Artisnal
Livers Bx1

Limited Edition Release
Purple Nuggets
Jammy Dodgers F2 (Forum Stomper x Stawberry Nuggets)
Orange Biscuits F2 (Forum Stomper x Orange Diesel)
Forgotten Strawberries F2 (Strawberry Nuggets x Fugue State)
Orange-utan F1 (Orange Diesel x 4 Assed Monkey)
Wookie Special F2 (AVT x Samsquanch)

Special Collection release part 2
Forgotten Cookies
Sour Crinkle
Sour Alien Livers
Alien Vs Triangle
Grape Walker Kush

US Store Restock – 8pm Mountain Time
4 Assed Monkey – Just added!
Forum Stomper – Just added!
Sour Stomper – Just added!
Crème De Le Chem – Just added!
Strawberry Nuggets – Limited supply!
Cosmic Queen – Limited supply!
Pink Panama – Limited supply!

World and Canada stores to follow in the coming weeks with 4am, Forum, Sour Stomper, Double Grape, CDLC.

Current Freebies
AVT x 3BOG
Forgotten Cookies x Forum Stomper
Double Grape x 3BOG

We are back in the swing of things and are getting a lot of new stuff ready for this year. Here is a quick preview of what is to come in 2020. A number of these projects are already complete, others are in production or on the schedule. Please note that not everything is guaranteed and some of these strains might get delayed.

In Reproduction
Sour Crack
Hubba Bubba Smello Scope
SODK
Walter White
Mango Smile

Special Collection Release 1 (Testers going out soon)
Toofless Alien
Man Bear Alien Pig
Gold Glue
White Crack??

Medical Release (Testers going out soon)
Canna Cheese 1:1 CBD

New Artisnal
Livers Bx1

Limited Edition Release
Purple Nuggets
Jammy Dodgers F2 (Forum Stomper x Stawberry Nuggets)
Orange Biscuits F2 (Forum Stomper x Orange Diesel)
Forgotten Strawberries F2 (Strawberry Nuggets x Fugue State)
Orange-utan F1 (Orange Diesel x 4 Assed Monkey)
Wookie Special F2 (AVT x Samsquanch)

Special Collection release part 2
Forgotten Cookies
Sour Crinkle
Sour Alien Livers
Alien Vs Triangle
Grape Walker Kush

:yoinks: that'z quite a few strainz, lol...are they all autofemz :confused1: tbh, i have yet to grow any meph gear, but am alwayz up for doin a test grow on any auto that'z indica or heavy indica dom...jus sayin, *wink*...:smoking: ppp

Sour Crinkle is my all time favorite strain! I have one seed left and have been putting off popping it even thought I've been tempted. @stan_mephisto roughly when are they due to hit the UK store?

@stan_mephisto Howdy good sir. I just wanted to reach out as it seems your site is on the fritz. I tried to make a purchase and it gave me an authentication error each time. I finally got 1 to go through, but to my surprise when I checked my bank account they were all pending. I cross checked my account on your site and sure enough there are 6 of the same order pending. I attempted to reach out via the "contact us" forum and it also gave me an authentication error when I tried to send it. Followed by a web page error on the 2nd attempt. I just wanted to stop you guys before you tried to process all of those orders and save grace here. Please help!

@stan_mephisto Howdy good sir. I just wanted to reach out as it seems your site is on the fritz. I tried to make a purchase and it gave me an authentication error each time. I finally got 1 to go through, but to my surprise when I checked my bank account they were all pending. I cross checked my account on your site and sure enough there are 6 of the same order pending. I attempted to reach out via the "contact us" forum and it also gave me an authentication error when I tried to send it. Followed by a web page error on the 2nd attempt. I just wanted to stop you guys before you tried to process all of those orders and save grace here. Please help!

Replying via email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back