Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, make sure you have your temps closer to 85F for all of those stains. They are all somewhat older, and sometimes maintaining a 5Deg warmer space is the ticket to succesful germing of older stock. Use a seedlinh mat and thermostat if you have one. This time of year temps are harder to keep high enough consistently. Both My Grape Rolex popped and are now planted. I have 2 Chemdoggin seeds next in line. I am on a 2 week Schedule of starting new beans. 2 plants in and 2 plants out every 2 weeks! Peace, slow
You’re describing what I’m fighting right now. GWK is the only one to pop. PinkP, Db grape and Grapey Walter are stuck. They have 24 more hours then I’ll unfortunately have to report 3 duds. AC off now and I’m sitting at 83 degrees.

in saying that, this is my first time I did not use seaweed solution during planting. My method was learned here and I’ve never strayed. Except this time. Damn it. Oh and I’ve started to plop directly in soil. Nothing but success in last few grows...but I also had my damn seaweed solution available.

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, I have been active on here and having been giving updates every few weeks. All legitimate customer service issues have been dealt with, other that that there are just a few rumbling and complaints about Canada. You wouldn't know it but its our busiest January to date. People place their order and get seeds in less than 10 days, can't get much easier than that. Stock is a bit low so there isn't a reason to do any advertising or sales.

At the moment we are just focused on getting our production levels up to meet our demand. We are in the process of getting a farm setup in Canada to better service our Northern Friends. The US farm is rolling along nicely and has produced a lot of new inventory that we will be releasing soon. I am working on getting testers out for the new stuff in the coming weeks.

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, I have been active on here and having been giving updates every few weeks. All legitimate customer service issues have been dealt with, other that that there are just a few rumbling and complaints about Canada. You wouldn't know it but its our busiest January to date. People place their order and get seeds in less than 10 days, can't get much easier than that. Stock is a bit low so there isn't a reason to do any advertising or sales.

At the moment we are just focused on getting our production levels up to meet our demand. We are in the process of getting a farm setup in Canada to better service our Northern Friends. The US farm is rolling along nicely and has produced a lot of new inventory that we will be releasing soon. I am working on getting testers out for the new stuff in the coming weeks.
I have a question I think was answered before, and no rush on getting back to me on this (I have a literal year before I need to know so no hurry), do you know if sweet n sour will be returning. I'm on a pheno hunt with the strain, I about 1 in 4 hit the lottery with a pheno that works well for the hubby's seizures. And cool on the testers. Thanks again for helping us with the canna cheese. I know the bit we had worked wonders even though there was something that went wrong with the first grow around (my end of things not the seed) so I'm on the prowl to see if canna cheese with a bit of sweet n sour thrown in will be that 1-2 punch that ticks the boxes.
Stan, you and the meph guys do a great job. I never had problems even when I had to order with cim (which I found a lot easier tbh), and when I ordered with another person we split the freebies down the middle and give them away so I see freebies as a way to get more people seeds :). Thank you, I've had no issues

@stan_mephisto My wish list....

A new collection of maybe three to five strains that are outdoor specific with the following attributes:

* BIG plants
* Good mold resistance
* BIG Plants
* 75 + days
* BIG Plants
* Work well in Northern climates, say above 40N
* BIG plants

Oh, can you make them BIG plants please?

Thanks and cheers

I have a question I think was answered before, and no rush on getting back to me on this (I have a literal year before I need to know so no hurry), do you know if sweet n sour will be returning. I'm on a pheno hunt with the strain, I about 1 in 4 hit the lottery with a pheno that works well for the hubby's seizures. And cool on the testers. Thanks again for helping us with the canna cheese. I know the bit we had worked wonders even though there was something that went wrong with the first grow around (my end of things not the seed) so I'm on the prowl to see if canna cheese with a bit of sweet n sour thrown in will be that 1-2 punch that ticks the boxes.
Stan, you and the meph guys do a great job. I never had problems even when I had to order with cim (which I found a lot easier tbh), and when I ordered with another person we split the freebies down the middle and give them away so I see freebies as a way to get more people seeds :). Thank you, I've had no issues

We do have some SnS left I am expecting it very soon actually!

Wonderful news Stan ......

Sounds like 2020 will be a banner year ...... happy for you and your team ....

Just yesterday two more State‘s lawmakers approved adult use, New Mexico / New Hampshire .....

You’re gonna need some help as 2020 will be a watershed year for marijuana and cbd plants especially as we watch an explosion of the wonderful medicinal benefits the plant has - get ready cause it here comes!

Got a nice freebie from Mephisto with my sour stomper seeds and the vial is labelled 'SAM', can anyone give me some info on the strain?

Is it an unreleased strain? Is it Sam's crack? Any info appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back