Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grape Rolex has nothing to do with mephisto. There r some companies making their name on mephisto. Mainly autos and there’s another guy I forget his name but it’s all mephisto crosses and I’m sure there r more. I haven’t spent a dime on those guys. If I want a mephisto cross I can go into my vault pick the two out and reverse one. No big deal . Lack of communication is what drove me to look for another reputable breeder bringing out unique fire not just crossing mephisto strains or other autos to autos. I’ll still be a mephisto customer but I’ll be pickier now not just buy every strain dropped. Because I like variety. Need at least 5+ strains available to use at all times. Just put a fugue State into dark and a white chem not too far behind it. Next run I’ll be running another one or two mephisto strains. Either CDLC or samsquanch may try popping another gold glue. Had two not pop for me but I’ll try another with temps higher.

Glad to see others share my views about the lackluster customer service from Mg.
I am not trying to rag on them. Just the opposite. I am trying to make a point that Quality is just as high or higher on some new breeders and their loyal fan base is not so loyal anymore. Actually loyal growers like myself are becoming tbose new breeders. Give me a year and you will see some new strains, with familiar parents. Peace, slow

I don’t want folks to think I’m bashing Mephisto as they deserve a ton of respect they upped the auto game for sure. And I know they’re dealing with a lot and it’s not an easy industry to be in. Fighting laws all over the world. I hope they get all the outside bs dealt with and figure out how to move on like they used to. Good luck to them.

Grape Rolex has nothing to do with mephisto. There r some companies making their name on mephisto. Mainly autos and there’s another guy I forget his name but it’s all mephisto crosses and I’m sure there r more. I haven’t spent a dime on those guys. If I want a mephisto cross I can go into my vault pick the two out and reverse one. No big deal . Lack of communication is what drove me to look for another reputable breeder bringing out unique fire not just crossing mephisto strains or other autos to autos. I’ll still be a mephisto customer but I’ll be pickier now not just buy every strain dropped. Because I like variety. Need at least 5+ strains available to use at all times. Just put a fugue State into dark and a white chem not too far behind it. Next run I’ll be running another one or two mephisto strains. Either CDLC or samsquanch may try popping another gold glue. Had two not pop for me but I’ll try another with temps higher.
FWIW, make sure you have your temps closer to 85F for all of those stains. They are all somewhat older, and sometimes maintaining a 5Deg warmer space is the ticket to succesful germing of older stock. Use a seedlinh mat and thermostat if you have one. This time of year temps are harder to keep high enough consistently. Both My Grape Rolex popped and are now planted. I have 2 Chemdoggin seeds next in line. I am on a 2 week Schedule of starting new beans. 2 plants in and 2 plants out every 2 weeks! Peace, slow

I don’t want folks to think I’m bashing Mephisto as they deserve a ton of respect they upped the auto game for sure. And I know they’re dealing with a lot and it’s not an easy industry to be in. Fighting laws all over the world. I hope they get all the outside bs dealt with and figure out how to move on like they used to. Good luck to them.
100% agreed.

I am going to use White Crack as my sperm doner on my first crosses, if anyone has ideas for good crosses with WC, lemme know. My first attempt will be Forgotten Cookies x White Crack. I call it Sugar Cookie.

Maybe a good time to repost this message from Stan. Personally I found it refreshing to see such direct and honest communications.

Dec 30, 2019

Hello Meph Heads,

I apologize for my lack of response, I am still on holiday and was only signing on to help out with the Canadian sale. Now obviously the Canadian sale didn't go over very smoothly, we sold out of most of the strains in just a few hours and had to quickly close the store to prevent over selling items. We expected a large amount of orders, but couldn't imagine selling out in just a few hours. We will take this info into account for the next release and will adjust the inventory to better supply the Canadian store. More double grape and the sticker packs are en route and should be available when we open the store back up.

Overall the sales this year have been a disaster in terms planning and execution. Our demand is out-weighing our supply so we will look at different ways to do promotional events in the future. We have a number of new strains ready to release so stay tuned for updates on future releases.

The Mephisto team would like to apologize to everyone that experienced issues ordering from us during these promotional events. These events are supposed to be fun and a great opportunity to snag some beans at a discount, instead they have just become a headache for everyone. We have learned from some of our mistakes and are making changes for the 2020 season. We also want to thank all of those who ordered from us when CC processing was down, you guys are what really kept things moving here on the farm, and made the big sales possible.

We are excited to put 2019 and all of its woes behind us and get ready for an awesome 2020. Things to look forward too in 2020:

Canna-Cheese 1:1 CBD:THC
Man Bear Alien Pig
Toofless Alien
Gold Glue
Grape Sex
AVT
Purple Nuggets
Orange Orangutan
Wookie Special
Sour Stomper x Strawberry Nuggets - Unnamed limited edition
10 New Illuminuatos
and more Farm Friend collaborations