Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will always be a place for mephisto in my room. I just buy enough to get me to the next year.
_20200128_061823.JPG

Double grape rdwc. My first attempt at rdwc.

Another thing I might add is if they need more customers then why in the hell does everything sell out immediately. I vote less customers and more for me. Or put a cap on special sales so one guy doesn't buy half the freaking stock!

Another thing I might add is if they need more customers then why in the hell does everything sell out immediately. I vote less customers and more for me. Or put a cap on special sales so one guy doesn't buy half the freaking stock!
They havent had anything new in a long time, so they havent sold out of anything in a long time unless its old stock. I love most Mephisto strains, but it will take time to restock old genes and new ones as well. I highly doubt they will have a huge drop that will sell out fast any time soon. There will always be Mephisto fans, but honestly my Grape Rolex looks far superior to any Mephisto strain I have done in recent times and It is nice to have some different crosses. Not sure what the crew is working on, which also is a concern. No knowing anything about new strains and future plans is not a good thing. Their fan base USED to be extremely loyal, but those times are gone. Doing a NEW limited drop and advertising the crap out of it would be a way to reel old customers back in. Silence is not the key to success.

I think you guys should start to become more active with your customers again. The long down time has forced Mephisto growers to seek genes from other sources and frankly some of them are pretty killer. Dont want you guys to disconnect with a big fan base you once had, but it seems like the traffic on this site is a mere fraction of what it once was. Good to see you back, hope all is well. Peace, slow
I can name a half dozen sources that are using Mephisto's work in their auto crosses and relabeled strains. What's that tell ya? Quality genetics if you ask me.

They havent had anything new in a long time, so they havent sold out of anything in a long time unless its old stock. I love most Mephisto strains, but it will take time to restock old genes and new ones as well. I highly doubt they will have a huge drop that will sell out fast any time soon. There will always be Mephisto fans, but honestly my Grape Rolex looks far superior to any Mephisto strain I have done in recent times and It is nice to have some different crosses. Not sure what the crew is working on, which also is a concern. No knowing anything about new strains and future plans is not a good thing. Their fan base USED to be extremely loyal, but those times are gone. Doing a NEW limited drop and advertising the crap out of it would be a way to reel old customers back in. Silence is not the key to success.
They just released 4 new strains, where have you been? Grape Rolex sounds awfully familiar eh?

I can name a half dozen sources that are using Mephisto's work in their auto crosses and relabeled strains. What's that tell ya? Quality genetics if you ask me.
My point exactly, they are getting taken over by a bunch of random people making new Mephisto strains on their own. People will go elsewhere and wont look back if they find something they like. Anyone can become Pollen Chucker, marketing is more importsnt than ever IMO.

They just released 4 new strains, where have you been? Grape Rolex sounds awfully familiar eh?
What 4 strains are those? You mean the 4 I grew a year ago? They are not new. They have been on ice for a year because of their issues. And Mango Smile is the only good cross out of the 4. The other 3 are nothing special, with Pink Panama being the worst by far. I forgot, it is against the rules to say anything negative in this section, it amazes me how some people think that everthing Mephisto touches is golden.

What 4 strains are those? You mean the 4 I grew a year ago? They are not new. They have been on ice for a year because of their issues. And Mango Smile is the only good cross out of the 4. The other 3 are nothing special, with Pink Panama being the worst by far. I forgot, it is against the rules to say anything negative in this section, it amazes me how some people think that everthing Mephisto touches is golden.
My thoughts exactly mango smile is the only one I did anything with lol. Most of the other stuff I just found still in jars what I didn’t give away. Didn’t even like giving it away lol told folks it was some shit that didn’t make my cut.

My thoughts exactly mango smile is the only one I did anything with lol. Most of the other stuff I just found still in jars what I didn’t give away. Didn’t even like giving it away lol told folks it was some shit that didn’t make my cut.
Agreed. The one Pink Panama I did looked like a Landrace and had zero frost or smell. Cool name, one of the worst end products I have done of Mephisto. Mango Smile is the real deal and has potential. Hubbabubbahaze was a huge plant. It was just ok. Def not worth the amount of space it consumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back