Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! Even though mephisto is great I personally can't say there best by far. I've grown fastbuds, dinafem, rocbudinc, and sweet seeds this past year. And they all are top notch. no way I can sell myself short and just grow mephisto. But your grow looks awesome awesome man.
I have not tried rocobud or fastbuds yet but am willing to try for sure!! I've wanted to grow fast buds but haven't seen. A u.s. store yet.

I will be restocking the US store this Friday with 4 Assed Monkey and Forum Stomper. I also have some Pink P, Cosmic Queen, and Strawberry Nuggets that will be added to the store, but are in limited supply. UK and Canada restocks will be a few weeks behind the US.

Did someone say freebies?????? I have a fresh new stock of freebies including some fan favorites like Double Grape x 3 Bog and some new Forum and Forgotten Cookies crosses.

I will be restocking the US store this Friday with 4 Assed Monkey and Forum Stomper. I also have some Pink P, Cosmic Queen, and Strawberry Nuggets that will be added to the store, but are in limited supply. UK and Canada restocks will be a few weeks behind the US.

Did someone say freebies?????? I have a fresh new stock of freebies including some fan favorites like Double Grape x 3 Bog and some new Forum and Forgotten Cookies crosses.
Just finished a 4am 176 grams dried.:vibe:

Just finished a 4am 176 grams dried.:vibe:
WOW! That might be some kind of record! I could be mistaken but I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a 4AM with that kind of weight! Any chance you have a journal on it somewhere? Would love to go through it start to finish as I’ve never grown it but have been curious about it. What was your setup like and medium/method?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back