Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the store be stocked like it once was ever again, or are just these sprinkling of seeds all we should expect from now on?
Good things come in time.. I dont know if stan or anyone from meph has given a update on if theyve settled into a new farm and really started farming again.. hopefully things have stabilized for them on their end and now it's just smooth sailing once they get the catalog stock back up at all the stores..

A quick update on stock. We are on pace to have 1-5 strains restocked every month going forward. With our increased popularity its going to be really difficult to get every strain in stock like we had at times in 2019. In addition to the restock we will be releasing new strains in March and April.

Strains you should see in stock soon:

Ghost Toof
Sweet N Sour
4 Assed Monkey
Forum Stomper

A quick update on stock. We are on pace to have 1-5 strains restocked every month going forward. With our increased popularity its going to be really difficult to get every strain in stock like we had at times in 2019. In addition to the restock we will be releasing new strains in March and April.

Ghost Toof
Sweet N Sour
4 Assed Monkey
Forum Stomper
When will you announce the new stuff for March /April?

When will you announce the new stuff for March /April?

Not exactly sure what will be released and when, but @stan_mephisto did drop some strains to look out for.

Canna-Cheese 1:1 CBD:THC
Man Bear Alien Pig
Toofless Alien
Gold Glue
Grape Sex
AVT
Purple Nuggets
Orange Orangutan
Wookie Special
Sour Stomper x Strawberry Nuggets - Unnamed limited edition
10 New Illuminuatos
and more Farm Friend collaborations

Good things come in time.. I dont know if stan or anyone from meph has given a update on if theyve settled into a new farm and really started farming again.. hopefully things have stabilized for them on their end and now it's just smooth sailing once they get the catalog stock back up at all the stores..
How are they supposed to stock when everything they have gets sold out lol. I think they will have to expand our double time i

Ghost Toof
Sweet N Sour
4 Assed Monkey
Forum Stomper
Any chance on forgotten cookies soon?

Forgotten cookies has entered the reproduction stage, should see it sometime this year.

I will have a chat with the boys and see if we can get E transfers enabled again.

The next strains to drop will be Canna Cheese, Toofless Alien, Man Bear Alien Pig, and Gold Glue.

How are they supposed to stock when everything they have gets sold out lol. I think they will have to expand our double time i

Any chance on forgotten cookies soon?
I know that buying mephisto from another seedbank you take a big hit in value but if you really really want forgotten cookies I know truenorthseedbank and xotic both canadian seedbanks both have 3 packs in stock of FC.. or you can check your favorite seedbanks....

I c
I know that buying mephisto from another seedbank you take a big hit in value but if you really really want forgotten cookies I know truenorthseedbank and xotic both canadian seedbanks both have 3 packs in stock of FC.. or you can check your favorite seedbanks....
I can confirm as I have bought a 7 pack of FC from truenorthseedbank, along with grape walker kush and others as they pop up now and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back