Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tent is almost empty, my seeds are now seedlings, my heart is pounding - This will be an ALL Mephisto run (my first, although I've been stocking up on seeds :)). View attachment 1149612

Samsquanch, 4-assed monkey, Double Grape Sour Stomper, Chemdogg, and Cosmic Queen -
@stan_mephisto
this will be all Coco coir, with Nectar for the Gods -
I am going to be the happiest guy on the planet!!! Thank you @mephisto !!!!!
Cool, I like my mephisto strains, my northern cheese haze is on day 56 and the color is unbelievable gold red frosty buds...Loaded with trichomes.
Let us know how the double grape turns out please post pictures I would like to know the tested THC level they claim I believe 23 to 27%.

I’ll post some pictures of the northern cheese haze at harvest it has sativa leave structure, with multiple collas.
Plants were LST trained at day 15 & continually stretched out in a circular pattern.

Speaking of rarities. This double sprout from 1 (yes one) seed turned into the most amazing plant. I love natures way of playing games with us.

pDsBH2Q.jpg

54K8gZP.jpg
Very cool. I had a double last year or the year before and the cola's were close in size throughout the grow, which was great.

Put my order in on Tuesday, got my order on Thursday. Can't thank you guys for getting me this so quick @stan_mephisto The freebies I received are labelled CD, DG x 3BOG and SL x SB anyone know what these are??

Last edited:
Put my order in on Tuesday, got my order on Thursday. Can't thank you guys for getting me this so quick @stan.mephisto The freebies I received are labelled CD, DG x 3BOG and SL x SB anyone know what these are??
Chemdogging = CD, double grape x 3 bears og = DG x 3bog and Sour livers x sour bubbly = sl x sb

Put my order in on Tuesday, got my order on Thursday. Can't thank you guys for getting me this so quick @stan_mephisto The freebies I received are labelled CD, DG x 3BOG and SL x SB anyone know what these are??
That would be Chemdogging, Double Grape x 3Bears OG, and Sour Livers x Sour Bubbly

Sorry, didn’t see that your question was replied to!!

Love me some mephisto can't wait for some sour crack. Day 37 today!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200116_175434648.jpg
    IMG_20200116_175434648.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
A year or so ago I ordered a bunch of Mephisto seeds and received as a freebie a seed vial marked "Livers". Are these autoflower versions of the old photoperiod Livers, or is it a few photoperiod seeds of the famed Livers? The only thing I can find in Mephisto literature is Sour Livers, but nothing of a plain Livers. Got one of these soaking in the shot glass right now and thought maybe I should try to find out what I really have. @stan_mephisto Thanks everyone.:pass:

A year or so ago I ordered a bunch of Mephisto seeds and received as a freebie a seed vial marked "Livers". Are these autoflower versions of the old photoperiod Livers, or is it a few photoperiod seeds of the famed Livers? The only thing I can find in Mephisto literature is Sour Livers, but nothing of a plain Livers. Got one of these soaking in the shot glass right now and thought maybe I should try to find out what I really have. @stan_mephisto Thanks everyone.:pass:

Its an auto version of the old school livers thats been around for ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back