Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @stan_mephisto now that theres multiple citrus based strains on the menu, what would be the most pronounced uninterrupted citrusy flavored out of them? Orange diesel, sodk, orange haze.....? Thanks man!

I haven't grown the new Super Orange haze, but have grown the other two. Orange diesel is basically SODK 2.0 so I would lean toward Orange diesel, SODK does tend to be a bigger plant though.

I forget where the post is but they said something like be active on social media, make sure they see your posts by tagging them and after you impress them they might add you to the list but the list is long so you might have to wait a while in queue

Maybe Mephisto needs to send some seeds to our product testing team
:biggrin: Wink wink, nudge nudge @stan_mephisto

Just wanted to clarify a little terminology for ya.. I would hate for people to think that double grape is unstable or acting unstable.... What you have is called a trifoliate. It's has nothing to do with a strain being stable. It's a natural mutation. Some breeders actually look to breed the trait and pass it on. You get an extra branch of buds that you normally wouldn't. Most people consider a trifoliate a good thing. Double grape is at least at f4 and is super stable genetically. I've yet to hear of herm stories or intersex traits showing up during a grow. You should be getting a little extra weight at harvest!
Hey Proph what causes this it's like the top split had 3BOG do same thing
20200115_195616.jpg

Hey Proph what causes this it's like the top split had 3BOG do same thing View attachment 1149450
According to my handy dandy "breeders bible", lol, it's called an "auto topping" mutation. It happens at the chromosome level. Here's the quote..

AUTO-TOPPING

"Auto-topping is not very common and is usually the result of a mutation lower down in the plant that has caused the plant to automatically split into two stems. A whorled phylotaxy seems to cause this condition. So if you got a whorled phylotaxy then chances are your plant will auto-top itself."

According to my handy dandy "breeders bible", lol, it's called an "auto topping" mutation. It happens at the chromosome level. Here's the quote..

AUTO-TOPPING

"Auto-topping is not very common and is usually the result of a mutation lower down in the plant that has caused the plant to automatically split into two stems. A whorled phylotaxy seems to cause this condition. So if you got a whorled phylotaxy then chances are your plant will auto-top itself."
:thanks: here's the 3BOG that did it
1579148468119.png

My tent is almost empty, my seeds are now seedlings, my heart is pounding - This will be an ALL Mephisto run (my first, although I've been stocking up on seeds :)).
Photo Jan 16, 10 07 40 AM.jpg

Samsquanch, 4-assed monkey, Double Grape Sour Stomper, Chemdogg, and Cosmic Queen -
@stan_mephisto
this will be all Coco coir, with Nectar for the Gods -
I am going to be the happiest guy on the planet!!! Thank you @mephisto !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back