Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@stan_mephisto - Canada site is working 100% bud! Thanks for restocking DoubleGrape on day two of the opening! It's been a couple of years since we popped DG. Our crew is psyched

Ordered yesterday, recived today mail that my shipment is sent (EU site). Don't know why people constantly b*tching around here.
If meph. isn't avaible no other genetics interest me in auto format.

Been in formed Walter grape back in stock...Cust Ser been great...Fantasmo Express pic attached (Terpinator, UVB dosing, Molasses, Orchid Nuits.)

Attachments

• 07843283-45B2-42FF-A93C-A4DFBBC2EF6A.jpeg
    07843283-45B2-42FF-A93C-A4DFBBC2EF6A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • 8BDCBE59-FF2A-4512-B237-DF10BC3176A4.jpeg
    8BDCBE59-FF2A-4512-B237-DF10BC3176A4.jpeg
    822.2 KB · Views: 49
Sorry Double Grape not Walter grape
...back in ark...!

Recieved my order finally and mephisto did right by me... included in my order
Pink panama, super orange haze, hubbahaze, mango smile package then double grape and cosmic queen. Extra seeds where added to the order. Freebies consisted of ghost toof illumunauto #39 and auto blues x strawberry nuggets.

While it did take a while to get my order mephisto did their best to make it right and make me a happy customer. I appreciate that and will be ordering again. Thanks for all your help @stan_mephisto

I’m def ready for the new drops for 2020! Got pink Panama n double grape going now! 1st full organic run n at day 28 today n moving along! Did notice others and my double grape has been real unstable and has tendency to pop leafs/nodes in sets of 3! Real funky! Started on main stem n now moved to 1 beefy ass satellite branch! Spitting 3 leafs out still on that 1 branch!
ITS ON THE RIGHT HERE.....
image.jpg
Here’s a closeup of it

image.jpg Still moving along tho

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
I’m def ready for the new drops for 2020! Got pink Panama n double grape going now! 1st full organic run n at day 28 today n moving along! Did notice others and my double grape has been real unstable and has tendency to pop leafs/nodes in sets of 3! Real funky! Started on main stem n now moved to 1 beefy ass satellite branch! Spitting 3 leafs out still on that 1 branch!
ITS ON THE RIGHT HERE.....
View attachment 1149065
Here’s a closeup of it

View attachment 1149066 Still moving along tho
Just wanted to clarify a little terminology for ya.. I would hate for people to think that double grape is unstable or acting unstable.... What you have is called a trifoliate. It's has nothing to do with a strain being stable. It's a natural mutation. Some breeders actually look to breed the trait and pass it on. You get an extra branch of buds that you normally wouldn't. Most people consider a trifoliate a good thing. Double grape is at least at f4 and is super stable genetically. I've yet to hear of herm stories or intersex traits showing up during a grow. You should be getting a little extra weight at harvest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back