Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys ,,i got .CD x CDLC,,as freebies with last order i am assuming chemdoggoing x creme de la chem, ?

That sounds dangerous lol. CDLC is the heaviest bud I've grown so far, so had to try out chemdogging. Recently chopped CD, so frosty!
IMG_20200106_201139.jpg

IMG_20200107_125504.jpg

IMG_20200107_125518.jpg

that's correct @hairyman !! have fun with her should be a good one :toke:

gonna give this Blues x Strawberry Nuggets a run over here... love me some @mephisto freebies !! :pighug:
That sounsd like an intresting one also pal,, :toke:

That sounds dangerous lol. CDLC is the heaviest bud I've grown so far, so had to try out chemdogging. Recently chopped CD, so frosty!
View attachment 1148906

View attachment 1148905

View attachment 1148904

lovely plants Nico,,

20200114_072424.jpg

Got my order in. Pink Panama, Northern Cheese Haze and Sour Stomper all 7 packs. I've never ordered directly from mephisto very excited to see if theres some freebies or extras included with my package.

View attachment 1148951
Got my order in. Pink Panama, Northern Cheese Haze and Sour Stomper all 7 packs. I've never ordered directly from mephisto very excited to see if theres some freebies or extras included with my package.
Yeah you will get basically "10 packs" for your 7 packs, and based on the total, I would imagine 15 additional freebies given what you spent. Those can come in 3 viles of 5 seeds of various crosses or even a normal artisanal strain like 3bog.

This is absolutley rediculous. New package which was tracked and had to be signed for arrived today. Signed for it and opened the package to discover nothing inside but a cd. No seeds. No swag. No freebies..im utterly devestated. Ive been waiting for these since november. @stan_mephisto

Thats stealth packaging, keep looking for the seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back