Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted to put it on here... On the US site, I tried to order, and the afnmemberdiscount10 code says it's invalid. So no discount anymore, or maybe a coding issue? anyways, if someone gets it to go through would you let me know?

just wanted to put it on here... On the US site, I tried to order, and the afnmemberdiscount10 code says it's invalid. So no discount anymore, or maybe a coding issue? anyways, if someone gets it to go through would you let me know?
I reported the same to @stan_mephisto earlier today on his Reddit account.

Forgotten Cookies day 66
IMG_20200111_102053_967.jpg
IMG_20200111_102053_954.jpg

I can't even get the US site to come up

yeah i got all the way to checkout. It wouldnt give me the discount. I tried last night too. I was tired and forgot to put in the discount, but it would not let me pay. It wouldnt go past the first checkout page where you enter the code.

Tried to order from US site yesterday and again just now. I always get an error message when I either add to cart or open a strain selection.. i'v had this issue on most attempts for two years now. In the past i'v placed orders via PM and email..

Is this an issue on my end or are others experiencing the same? I even attempted while logged in.

discount.JPG

@stan_mephisto will this be resolved? waiting to hear back before I place next order... thanks !!

i dont usually have problems from their website. this is the first issue ive had in almost 3 years. It's odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back