Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big supporter here too, shop is still closed in Canada as well. Really hoping they are able to get going soon as my grow is on pause until I can source some mephisto seeds I refuse to run any other gear when it comes to autoflower genetics. There are no packs to be found locally where I am. Will the site go live at some point today???? Or is there a new date that the site will be opening??? @stan_mephisto

Hey guys!
Hope you had nice days off! I luckily purchased some Jammy Dodgers at the Black Friday Sale EU Store. The sealed Package you send said it should be Jammys but the falcon tube was labled "37". Is there any possibility to get my hands on some dodgers? Acutally I made an order today, so it's too late maybe. Just asking here because there was no respond on reddit and the contact formular on the site was broken again. Thank you in advance!

Hey guys!
Hope you had nice days off! I luckily purchased some Jammy Dodgers at the Black Friday Sale EU Store. The sealed Package you send said it should be Jammys but the falcon tube was labled "37". Is there any possibility to get my hands on some dodgers? Acutally I made an order today, so it's too late maybe. Just asking here because there was no respond on reddit and the contact formular on the site was broken again. Thank you in advance!
Jammy dodgers is illuminauto #36... deez nugs is #37. Looks like they sent the wrong one.

Just checked the EU site and they are stocked up - Lots to choose from for our EU mates :smoking:

my grow is on pause until I can source some mephisto seeds

You could just order some from The Vault, unless they don't the strain in stock that you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back